ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

IowaPeach

Team MVP
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Watched a lot of their game with Ohio St tonight and confirmed they are a bunch of floppers. May still be one of the dirtiest teams around even with losing their main jerk now. I believe they are taught all of this by Gard who I can't stand. Watch us get royally screwed in Wisconsin.

He got ejected tonight, correct? It happens to the best of them....I caught the end of that, had the sound down and he did not look happy...
Yea didn’t seem to get much of an explanation but he was tossed. Didn’t even see the T motion but then we’re shooting 4 free throws. W/e I’ll take it. Not the kinda call you should lose your shit over.

Courtney Green on the call and Hollywood Higgins with the ejection. Hopefully Iowa don’t see those two clowns for a long time. We don’t see Higgins very much since that night in Cedar Falls.

I really try hard to not get worked up about officials but that game will stay with me for another 10 years... at least.

I honestly felt the Hawks were straight up cheated.

Courtney Green on the call and Hollywood Higgins with the ejection. Hopefully Iowa don’t see those two clowns for a long time. We don’t see Higgins very much since that night in Cedar Falls.
Higgins is one of the highest graded officials out there but his schedule is unreal. He works six nights/week all across the country. He did the 2OT UNI/Drake game the night before.

Probably the first call we’ve gotten from Green all season.

Nice FLOP. Just like Wisconsin teaches.

They should adopt a new logo with a dude flopping backwards.
Flopping is a winning defensive strategy. 50/50 call or better odds and if you get the call you get the ball and if you don't it is just a common foul.

I hate flopping and wish the rules would discourage it more. Fran doesn't stress it as Iowa usually has a flopping deficit on defense, Iowa 3pt shooters like Sandfort do flop a lot after 3pt attempts to accentuate contact.

Reactions: nelly02
Yep, Green is probably the worst official in the B1G currently, and Higgins has his back.

Reactions: iahawks10
At this point I hope Wisconsin keeps flopping like that. They are a national embarrassment. Getting called out like this great

Keep on flopping you fishes

Reactions: iowaathletes
God wisconsin fans are awful

Flopping and boring ass offense with the worst fans in the country... not sure why anyone would want to go there

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT