ADVERTISEMENT

Women's tournament thread

Really?
I think the B10 “mystique” is being exposed a bit…men’s and women’s…
We shall see…. Lots of gals are really good shooters though.. and lots of fans are pretty darned athletic, too.
I don't understand much of your comment as to how it relates to Iowa won't win another game away from Carver if Clark sat. You disagree? And what do "lots of fans are pretty darned athletic" have to do with anything?

If I'm MTSU, I commit a hard foul before this game is over. You'll never see this team again anyways

Every possession is a foul for LSU in the 3rd quarter
That game is almost unwatchable. Reese is such a flopper.
I am guessing Stanford has a better plan for Audi Crooks tonight (she scored 40 vs Maryland)

She's a big girl; she's listed at 6'3... does she weight 250+ ?

In case you missed it, hit the PLAY button

she might be pushing 300 bills?

Yes just what we need, the refs blowing more whistles that have nothing to do with the actual game. Oh my god she pointer her finger!
Technicals are the only way to try to stop all this drama crap in women’s basketball.

Let's hope the officials tomorrow for the Iowa game get the same memo from the NCAA that the officials for LSU got. Make sure they win so they advance

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
It's past 'letting them play, now we're at letting them foul.
It’s freaking street ball fouls. Sorry but a lot of one sided calls that went LSU’s way in the crucial 3rd qtr. Just a ton of fouls not being called in all games

Technicals are the only way to try to stop all this drama crap in women’s basketball.
Yeah, god forbid the players have any fun or show emotions while playing a game. "They must act like robots at all times so we can say after the game, my what a classy bunch!" That's what I sure look for when I watch a bball game...how much class do these players have?

You gonna deny the results? She is a force…. With a tremendous upside. She just wears the wrong uniform.
Her guards were the real hero’s…setting her up for lay-ups. But yes, Audi’s girth helps keep defenders at bay.

Reactions: shudaddy
Yeah, god forbid the players have any fun or show emotions while playing a game. "They must act like robots at all times so we can say after the game, my what a classy bunch!" That's what I sure look for when I watch a bball game...how much class do these players have?
However, it’s gotten worse every year…it’s become a drama queen show.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
There sure a lot of low scoring games. This Nebraska game is 35-29 after three quarters.

Nebraska is 1-14 from 3 (had 14 vs us) and 13-48 overall and they are only losing by 6…

Lots of open looks, both teams….its a bricklaying contest. In fact I’ve seen a bunch of that in this tournament

Reactions: hawkeye_wx
Nebraska is 1-14 from 3 (had 14 vs us) and 13-48 overall and they are only losing by 6…

Lots of open looks, both teams….its a bricklaying contest. In fact I’ve seen a bunch of that in this tournament
Nebraska/OSU combining for 2-24 from three today.

Reactions: cmhawks99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT