ADVERTISEMENT

Women's tournament thread

Really pathetic. Definitely not the same shooting that Iowa saw in the BTT.

What happened to Jaz Shelley in this tournament?

And how is that shoulder bulldozer move not a foul on Oregon State?

Beaver + Beer a guys dream.
Well, I guess it could be a females also.

The Iowa game is Nebraska's Super Bowl in nearly every sport.

Play well against the Hawks and shit the bed every other game.
Iowa has gone 11-1 vs UNL the last four years. They typically play poorly or just a step behind us. Jaz Shelley never had a good game against us (tho she had stellar games against everyone else) til this year. Idk why everyone is focusing on two games, one of which we won anyway. Those were the exceptions to the rule, not the standard.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Kim was like

Melania Trump Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Those shots don’t count? I’m assuming you didn’t think Monica Cyzano had much skill either or Hanna Stuelke for that matter…🤷‍♂️
Did they ever outweigh the person guarding them by 50+ lbs & use their massive girth to create space for a simple pivot to their strong hand?!

Monica was rarely bigger or taller than those guarding her, so she actually had to use skill & good footwork to get shots up.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Did they ever outweigh the person guarding them by 50+ lbs & use their massive girth to create space for a simple pivot to their strong hand?!

Monica was rarely bigger or taller than those guarding her, so she actually had to use skill & good footwork to get shots up.

So does Audi…you are the extreme minority here. And I mean 1%

Reactions: littlez
Big ten getting smoked in this tourney so far.
Eh, Big 10 really only had 3 really good teams and Ohio State peaked when they beat Iowa at home. Ever since then they were far more worried about blaming CC for their fans rushing the court and running into her than they were about making sure they maintained a high level of play. I think the Big 10 has done about as well as expected.

To be clear, the Big 10 has a lot of decent teams, just only 3 of them that showed they were serious threats to make deep runs in the tournament.

Reactions: cmhawks99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT