ADVERTISEMENT

Work poop question?

If there is an all purpose cleaner that I can clean seat off with, then it is more tolerable. But if I can avoid it, I would much rather shit at home. Much
american-pie.jpg

Reactions: naturalmwa
It is water based, it just has staying power. Its cheap too, like $15 for 5 gallons. You can really slam it home, but don't try to pick her up in your arms, you may end up in the hospital. Get a bath mat too. Handles in the shower are not just for old people.

s-l1000.jpg

"For veterinarian use only"

What exactly are you banging in the shower?

Sitters have too much of a risk of smearing crap all over the side of their cheeks and bringing that mess up the side of their leg. Full standers have to get that crap mushed up all over their cheeks too. Intermediate, or The Squatter, is the only viable answer.

This is a classic HROT thread right here.

No, you stay seated, but still wipe front to back. You don't pull it to the cheek or leg.

So you pull it up your back instead? Gross. What if you get it on your shirt? What if you hit the toilet seat behind you and then press your back against it?

Sitting just seems like too much can go wrong and is a mess waiting to happen.

So you pull it up your back instead? Gross. What if you get it on your shirt? What if you hit the toilet seat behind you and then press your back against it?

Sitting just seems like too much can go wrong and is a mess waiting to happen.

It gets nowhere near your back. You're only cleaning about one square inch.

And you really think it's more risky to be practically seated than in a half squat with pants around your ankles standing on tile????

Reactions: Bulldogs1974
I just took a poop at work. Stood up, 1st wipe was clean, 2nd wipe was clean. Washed my hands and I'm back. I paid specific attention to my cheeks when I stood up. They didn't touch. I'm thinking dingleberries come more from not wiping enough regardless of position. Follow me on twitter @standstowipe. Its NSFW

Reactions: TennNole17
I just took a poop at work. Stood up, 1st wipe was clean, 2nd wipe was clean. Washed my hands and I'm back. I paid specific attention to my cheeks when I stood up. They didn't touch. I'm thinking dingleberries come more from not wiping enough regardless of position. Follow me on twitter @standstowipe. Its NSFW

How? Do you like lean forward to keep the cheeks spread? None of this makes sense to me.

Reactions: jasonrann
We already have M1 vs. M2, are we going to have different W classifications now too?

I sure hope so.

My buddy (R.I.P) was a stander. We argued all the time. One time he said " dude you must get shit on your ball sack all the time" I was like " wtf?" He thought sitters reached between their legs and wiped towards their taint. Dumbass standers.

Reactions: ping72
My buddy (R.I.P) was a stander. We argued all the time. One time he said " dude you must get shit on your ball sack all the time" I was like " wtf?" He thought sitters reached between their legs and wiped towards their taint. Dumbass standers.

I do the between the legs. Move the sack to the side and go to work. No awkward leaning. I've never once gotten shit on my taint or sack. Again, if this is an issue (no matter your technique), you're doing it wrong.

Last edited:
I wouldn't think it wouldn't matter if one had to poop that bad. We are all humans.Now if that guy next to you sounds like he was giving birth,maybe a quick shoutout to ask if he is okay would be cool.
C'mon Jerry...the last thing I want to experience during a bowel movement is some dude in an equally compromised position staring me in the eyes.

You had a completely residue free poo? What do you eat? Or were the clean wipes proof you just aren't hitting the target?

Reactions: Herkmeister
He thought sitters reached between their legs and wiped towards their taint.

Wait... this isn’t how sitters do it?

You reach between your legs, around the package, above the water and go front to back? That sounds impossible.

I manage to freeze my body in the position it’s in, lean forward, and wipe.
You “sitters” probably consider this standing, but I consider you gymnastic miracles liars if you can clean yourself and remain “seated”

Reactions: MuscoHawk
It is water based, it just has staying power. Its cheap too, like $15 for 5 gallons. You can really slam it home, but don't try to pick her up in your arms, you may end up in the hospital. Get a bath mat too. Handles in the shower are not just for old people.

s-l1000.jpg
It would take me aproximately 27 years to get through 5 gallons of lube. :(

Reactions: naturalmwa
I manage to freeze my body in the position it’s in, lean forward, and wipe.
You “sitters” probably consider this standing, but I consider you gymnastic miracles liars if you can clean yourself and remain “seated”
You're a forward lean squatter. That's an acceptable method.

This is a really interesting topic. I especially liked the videos posted above. I always considered myself a stander but after thinking about it, what I do is actually much closer to the hover half-squat method others have mentioned. I don’t like sitting because I really dislike the idea of my hand being inside that bowl inches away from everything below. The half-squat crouch position solves this and avoids the other problems mentioned above like the eye contact above the stall and the problem of the butt cheeks smashing together in a full stand. Plus it’s a little bit of extra exercise and every little bit counts. #neverskiplegday

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT