ADVERTISEMENT

World Team Trials

Welker up 8-0 over Grote at the break. She almost had the fall there. Step out for Grote. Kylie pancakes Grote off her own shot for 2 more. Go behind for 2 more, Kylie techs her 12-1. She will have Makoyed in the finals, lot of history there. Kylie teched her to win her national title this last season, but Makoyed beat her in the OTT semis 6-4.

Welker up 8-0 over Grote at the break. She almost had the fall there. Step out for Grote. Kylie pancakes Grote off her own shot for 2 more. Go behind for 2 more, Kylie techs her 12-1. She will have Makoyed in the finals, lot of history there. Kylie teched her to win her national title this last season, but Makoyed beat her in the OTT semis 6-4.
Is 57 kg a weight for worlds? If so, does Spencer automatically get the spot on the team for being the Olypian?

We have been saying that for a year now, but for whatever reason he seems to not like Iowa as much as a few other schools. It’s not over yet cause he’s hasn’t committed. I’ll stay hopeful.
Soon it will be a year since he made his official visit to us. If he flipping a coin between PSU and tOSU ?? Don’t think Okyst was on his final list, but that was before Taylor.

Is 57 kg a weight for worlds? If so, does Spencer automatically get the spot on the team for being the Olypian?

I believe he's automatically in the 2 out of 3 since he won a medal this year presuming he chooses to participate. That'll be next year though, the World Championships this year are only for the weights that weren't contest at the Olympics.

I believe he's automatically in the 2 out of 3 since he won a medal this year presuming he chooses to participate. That'll be next year though, the World Championships this year are only for the weights that weren't contest at the Olympics.
Ok, was wondering why so few weights

Soon it will be a year since he made his official visit to us. If he flipping a coin between PSU and tOSU ?? Don’t think Okyst was on his final list, but that was before Taylor.
Looks like PSU, Michigan, tOSU and Iowa. The first three seem to have a better shot. OSU is probably on the list now also.

Reactions: el dub
DT vs Hidlay up. DT looks great off the whistle. Up 6-0 in about 30 seconds with TD, exposure, TD. Hidlay settling in, TD of his own, 6-2 at the break.

DT pace slowing down. Hidlay hops way over from front head for TD. Hidlay tries an arm throw and DT is able to capitalize for TD. One more exchange and they trade exposures. DT wins 10-6 to see Zahid in tomorrow's best of 3. I thought DT looked pretty undersized compared to Hidlay.

DeSanto will have the winner of Gross/Cronin in the consi semis to make the 3rd place match. On the other side, Nashon will face the winner of Nasir Bailey/Jax Forrest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT