ADVERTISEMENT

Would ya?

Would you go into business with someone that you know proudly cheated on all THREE of his or her spouses and then bragged about it? If you were asked to entrust your kid to a such a person, would you do it?

In other words, does character have any value for you? It's an interesting question.
MAGA?

Would you go into business with someone that you know proudly cheated on all THREE of his or her spouses and then bragged about it? If you were asked to entrust your kid to a such a person, would you do it?

In other words, does character have any value for you? It's an interesting question.
There is obviously a better person to align with.
The dog catcher, garbage man, and neighborhood drunk all come to mind.
They would not have old man trump’s money, but they also would not have donny boy’s lack of character.

Reactions: FlickShagwell

An attorney questioning someone’s character?

Nope

Just because he/she likes to bang strange doesn't mean he/she is a bad business person.

No it doesn’t. But it is certainly indicative of their character. I would say their loyalty could certainly carry over to business. I don’t like getting screwed over in business or personal matters.

Telling me you've never, ever worked with or for such a person, if so, you always quit immediately, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT