ADVERTISEMENT

Would you rather?

Would you rather?

• Eat your favorite food the rest of your life, but have explosive diarrhea every time you eat.

• Eat the one food you hate that makes you gag, but you never have explosive diarrhea.

Results are only viewable after voting.

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
Think of the one food you love. Would you rather eat that every day, but have explosive diarrhea until your butt is red and raw? Or would you rather eat the 1 food you f*cking hate in the entire world, but you never have diarrhea again. Just nice 1 wipe poops.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
im not talking dumps. I'm talking loud gurgles, deafening misting farts (aka SHARTS), spray paint shits followed by spray can sized craps. An absolute mess every time you eat.

Yeah, your wife likes when I have the runs.

Son, wth have you gotten yourself into? I had you trained, prepped, and greased for a fight last night then you change when competition doesn’t show up.

My butt went crazy on my man! Pussy chickened out. You were a good teacher!

Reactions: NCHawk5
I hate to break it to you, but non diarrhea shits often require more than one wipe. I about have to be constipated pooping out granite ghost turd pebbles to get away with one wipe.
One wiper…

back_45_deg_trump_4_1024x1024_465_349_int.jpg

Think of the one food you love. Would you rather eat that every day, but have explosive diarrhea until your butt is red and raw? Or would you rather eat the 1 food you f*cking hate in the entire world, but you never have diarrhea again. Just nice 1 wipe poops.
I would take the explosive diarrhea.

Pro’s
1. Excellent tasty food all the time
2. Can claim the unique explosive diarrhea as a disability requiring accommodation from my employer so I can always work remote and only have to work probably 1 hr a day since the rest of the time will be spent pooping on the company dime. Rest of the time will be on HORT on the john posting and reading total nonsense.

Con’s
1. Chapped ass (but OP Mom’s tongue will always be there to soothe me).

• Love
Reactions: torbee
Would we be ranked? 😆

Are people gd nuts? It's option 2. You'll wind up hating even your favorite food if you have to eat it all the time. And you'll eventually get used to the horrible food. Eventually both dishes will become a chore, being only eaten for fuel. So give me that one wiper!

I don't know that's why i ask.
OK, I'll answer the poll since you aren't getting the satisfaction of your normal threads.

I'd eat the food I love and deal with the shit. In my scenario, I assume I feel fine before and after and therefore don't want to eat crap.

When I have had bad constipation, I literally get sick. Fever, chills, miserable. Time for a good poop stick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT