ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja? (Hawaii edition)....

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Dorian-Thompson-1024x576.jpg

A Kailua-Kona man was arrested and charged with drug and bail offenses after police intercepted him arriving at Kona International Airport at Keahole with more than 21 grams of suspected fentanyl on the afternoon of Feb. 2.

At about 2:15 p.m. on Friday, Hawai‘i Police Department Area II Vice officers, along with Homeland Security Investigations Taskforce agents, contacted 35-year-old Dorian Thompson as he was deplaning an inbound mainland flight.

Thompson was arrested for violating his court ordered bail conditions that stemmed from a recent drug related incident. Investigators obtained consent to search his items and recovered 21.7 grams of suspected powdered fentanyl from a bag that Thompson was carrying. According to the Drug Enforcement Agency, .02 milligrams of powdered fentanyl is considered a fatal dose.

The lethal drug has a street value of more than $12,000.

Thompson was taken to the Kona police cellblock while investigators continued the investigation.

At 7:15 p.m. Friday evening, Thompson was charged with one count each of violation of bail and second-degree promotion of a dangerous drug. His bail was set at $52,000.

Thompson remains at the Kona cellblock pending his initial court appearance at Kona District Court scheduled for the morning of Feb. 5.

No, I would not get any face tattoos. Or any other tattoos for that matter, I’m not against tattoos, they’re just not for me.

His mustache kinda blends in with his face tats. When your sitting on his face it’s probably a nice surprise

Does OP not know what a wouldja is? I was waiting for the part where he put all that fentanyl in a hollow butt plug, or something.

Not much of an audience for this one. The vast majority of the board is straight men. There are like 2 gay men on the board that I can name off the top of my head and 2 straight women.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT