ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja? (Unsolicited online ED ad model version)

torbee

HB King
Gold Member
As a man of a "certain age" I am besieged daily with unsolicited ED treatment ads (and I don't NEED the help!)

I would like to say I was a hard-no on this kind of creepy, older looking lady with low-hangers (she kind of looks like Jennifer Aniston's older, more rode-hard-put-away-wet sister.) But I wonder if my tune would change if I had a couple beers in me . . .

How about you?

EDcommercial.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: h-hawk
All good bro, it's funny now when I'm at the mall or airport and I'm checking out the Moms of college aged girls.

I'm not sure exactly when this change occurred, but I've fully accepted I'm a MILF guy now.
Yeah, I have a (no pics) 24-year-old daughter, so thinking about 20-25 year olds sexually is mostly abhorhhent to me now.

Love me some MILFS and the occasional GILF though!

As a man of a "certain age" I am besieged daily with unsolicited ED treatment ads (and I don't NEED the help!)

I would like to say I was a hard-no on this kind of creepy, older looking lady with low-hangers (she kind of looks like Jennifer Aniston's older, more rode-hard-put-away-wet sister.) But I wonder if my tune would change if I had a couple beers in me . . .

How about you?

EDcommercial.jpg
200.webp

All good bro, it's funny now when I'm at the mall or airport and I'm checking out the Moms of college aged girls.

I'm not sure exactly when this change occurred, but I've fully accepted I'm a MILF guy now.
Oh its a would from me on this lady. Also the change to older women for me also went from seeing one thing about a woman that attracted me and then on to left ring finger before any further checking out of her. I think I was blind to ring fingers before 30.

I've noticed the change at the gym. Oh, I'll look at a super hot young chick, but, then they talk, and it's ruined. I don't know what they are saying about anything. Give me a MILF who is fighting the good fight in her spandex.
Also, I had a striking moment a few years ago at orientation for my son at the University of Minnesota. Good Lord, but the welcome session for parents was packed with hot blonde women in their 40s. It was a wood factory.

last year not 1 in 10 posters wouldve said yes but a few days into 2023 we have 9 in 10 lusting for that? what kind of weird new year resolutions are at work here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT