ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja? (Unsolicited online ED ad model version)

As a man of a "certain age" I am besieged daily with unsolicited ED treatment ads (and I don't NEED the help!)

I would like to say I was a hard-no on this kind of creepy, older looking lady with low-hangers (she kind of looks like Jennifer Aniston's older, more rode-hard-put-away-wet sister.) But I wonder if my tune would change if I had a couple beers in me . . .

How about you?

EDcommercial.jpg
prob

the eulogies in this thread are truly bewildering me now…tomorrow when i’m in front of a large screen i’ll have to look again

As a man of a "certain age" I am besieged daily with unsolicited ED treatment ads (and I don't NEED the help!)

I would like to say I was a hard-no on this kind of creepy, older looking lady with low-hangers (she kind of looks like Jennifer Aniston's older, more rode-hard-put-away-wet sister.) But I wonder if my tune would change if I had a couple beers in me . . .

How about you?

EDcommercial.jpg

"unsolicited"

#WebBrowserCookiesTrackingStepMomPron

Torbee, you’re a media guy. I bet you know people who could refer you to her modeling agency. The rest writes itself.

Reactions: torbee

How about you?

EDcommercial.jpg

I've noticed the change at the gym. Oh, I'll look at a super hot young chick, but, then they talk, and it's ruined. I don't know what they are saying about anything. Give me a MILF who is fighting the good fight in her spandex.
Also, I had a striking moment a few years ago at orientation for my son at the University of Minnesota. Good Lord, but the welcome session for parents was packed with hot blonde women in their 40s. It was a wood factory.
Same. I loved going to parent's weekend when my son was at FSU. Sorry hot sorority girls, where's your mom!

Reactions: mnole03
I've noticed the change at the gym. Oh, I'll look at a super hot young chick, but, then they talk, and it's ruined. I don't know what they are saying about anything. Give me a MILF who is fighting the good fight in her spandex.
@lucas80 is a wise man and has life figured out. I have these exact same thoughts daily, as I work with two relatively recent college grads who are both physically attractive - until they start talking. It’s absolutely insufferable. I, like, literally, like wanna punch myself in the nuts to, like, take my mind off their blather. Right?!

And I know there are rules, but will not take & upload any voyeur pics just to give you fellow old pervs a jolly.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT