ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong Board

I’m a liberal and can absolutely confirm that the far left’s perpetual outrage over......everything turns off a lot of people and helps embolden their opponents. I’m not talking about being decent and compassionate to one another. That’s a completely different conversation. The runaway train of being offended over every little thing is pure and utter nonsense. I’ll leave y’all with this one very recent example.

Reactions: LudwigOreilly
Political Correctness.

Nominate someone like a Biden/ Brown/Amy K and Dems win by 10 points. Nominate a Warren/Bernie/Kamala far left candidate who is outraged over everything you may lose once again to the reality star.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/12/19/npr-poll-majority-getting-mighty-tired-political-correctness/

Ignoring the lack of care you put into this in posting it on the basketball board, you seem to have used the same amount of discretion in lumping Warren/Sanders/Kamala together, I suppose you probably think of them as "communists", but for the purposes of your argument about political correctness it shows your ignorance. Bernie's major failure in 2016 was his failure to at all make an impact inroads with minority voters. He's unlikely to make any inroads there whatsover following a series of insensitive or even inflammatory comments regarding race and racism.

Just love the Politico's that pollute the interweb. Almost impossible to escape it. Everyone has a bent and are dying to make sure you see it.

Reactions: LudwigOreilly
614EO4B3G1L._SX425_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT