ADVERTISEMENT

WTT match and results?

El dub, im new here and hawk fan. Agree with you. Be careful to make logical common sense comments…..thats when the smart posters start name calling and saying PSU fan
I do agree with el dub that Iowa hasn't been great at adjusting to their opponents. But, sadly, Tony is simply outmatched by Mason. Tony's kryptonite is a big, athletic heavyweight that can change levels well with speed.

Really, his only chance is to get them caught up in upper body positions and keep them from initiating low offense. The problem is, Mason is VERY GOOD at creating low attacks from upper body positions. Hell, I would say Parris is an even worse matchup for Tony than Gable is...

I don’t believe AD grabbed Garrett’s arm on the last caution. Garrett had AD’s wrist.
I think big things for AD by the time 2028 rolls around. Hes made huge jumps in FS in a short time.

If DeSanto keeps improving in freestyle and has a shot and wants to challenge for an Olympic spot, does he go 57 or 65? That might depend in part on Spencer's situation going forward, but 65 seems way too big for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT