ADVERTISEMENT

WW3, Iran president helicopter missing, presumed crashed

Was going to comment how it seems odd we haven’t heard anything - then I remembered we lost a crashed fighter jet for 3-4 days.

tenor.gif

It looks like Ebrahim Raisi has died.To remind you who is Raisi. In one sentence “The butcher of Tehran”. Raisi was a central figure in Iran’s notorious 1988 “Death Committees”, responsible for the execution of thousands of political prisoners in Iran in 1988.Executions, arbitrary killings, and violence have deepened under Raisi’s presidency. The country’s barbaric system of punishments sees prisoners hanged from cranes in public while there is also widespread use of horrific electric shocks and flogging.The latest figures show Iran carries out around 250 executions a year, including about a dozen in public, in which the condemned die a slow agonising death while dangling in the air.Religious minorities, including Baha’is, have faced heightened persecution under Raisi.Iran’s ties with terror groups and rogue states have grown deeper.Continued threats to destroy Israel.Selling weapons to Russia to kill Ukrainians. My thoughts are with the numerous victims of the Iranian regime, those whose lives were taken by Ali Khamenei and Ebrahim Raisi.

It looks like Ebrahim Raisi has died.To remind you who is Raisi. In one sentence “The butcher of Tehran”. Raisi was a central figure in Iran’s notorious 1988 “Death Committees”, responsible for the execution of thousands of political prisoners in Iran in 1988.Executions, arbitrary killings, and violence have deepened under Raisi’s presidency. The country’s barbaric system of punishments sees prisoners hanged from cranes in public while there is also widespread use of horrific electric shocks and flogging.The latest figures show Iran carries out around 250 executions a year, including about a dozen in public, in which the condemned die a slow agonising death while dangling in the air.Religious minorities, including Baha’is, have faced heightened persecution under Raisi.Iran’s ties with terror groups and rogue states have grown deeper.Continued threats to destroy Israel.Selling weapons to Russia to kill Ukrainians. My thoughts are with the numerous victims of the Iranian regime, those whose lives were taken by Ali Khamenei and Ebrahim Raisi.
I give no thought, no prayers and no f*cks that this scumbag is no longer with us. Good riddance.

How embarrassing. Either do not say anything or go all in on a lie we shot it down.

As some one posted yesterday, the poor condition of their air fleet jumped into my mind immediately. Then I looked at photos of the “rescue teams” and laughed out loud.
For all their bluster, the country is third world in so many ways due to the repressive leadership.

Is this when America feels bad and gets behind Iran and they get included in the latest bill to send billions for new helicopters to them with some promises they won’t use them for nefarious purposes?

So, just like when police won’t let demonstrators block traffic in the US, amirite @TC Nole OX

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT