ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Foster - no longer a Cyclone

Other issues could be that Oxenburger tried to use him differently than Prohm told him when he was a recruit, and perhaps Foster did not have a good attitude about that. Who knows? It is a real mystery. I hope at some point Xavier gets to tell his side of this story.

It is interesting that the article says he is no longer being viewed as a suspect in the case...but sounds like the case is still open. So either he was able to prove he wasn't the one who assaulted the victim, but he did have his DNA found (consensually with the victim maybe earlier?)…or the DNA wasn't a match or was inconclusive?

When asked what circumstances led to Foster no longer being investigated, Walter said, "the case is still under investigation. Evidence has suggested that (Foster) no longer is a suspect."

So...it sounds like they think there was an assault if the case is being investigated, but he's not a suspect. So...what I don't understand how you name him, or pick him out, if you are the victim reporting the assault...it's not like there are a lot of 6'10" black guys with blond dyed hair that you would have mistakenly ID'ed him...right...???
Yeah the story doesn't seem to add up.

How do you mistakenly accuse someone of that yet they're still maintaining it happened just wast him now?

Makes no sense.

We wanted him out of high school, why not now? We do seem to be stocked the 4 position but need a 5. Can he be a productive 5? If Fran thinks yes, I think he might be in. Reminds me of Nunge...

Foster doesn't want to play the 5,... that's why he chose ISU.

Reactions: icwesthawk
It is interesting that the article says he is no longer being viewed as a suspect in the case...but sounds like the case is still open. So either he was able to prove he wasn't the one who assaulted the victim, but he did have his DNA found (consensually with the victim maybe earlier?)…or the DNA wasn't a match or was inconclusive?

When asked what circumstances led to Foster no longer being investigated, Walter said, "the case is still under investigation. Evidence has suggested that (Foster) no longer is a suspect."

So...it sounds like they think there was an assault if the case is being investigated, but he's not a suspect. So...what I don't understand how you name him, or pick him out, if you are the victim reporting the assault...it's not like there are a lot of 6'10" black guys with blond dyed hair that you would have mistakenly ID'ed him...right...???
Thanks. I guess I just read over the part where it's still being investigated. It's definitely confusing as to what's going on here.

This is something that is understood, most adults don't feel the need to publicly announce it.
Gotcha.......I guess I see it differently. I work in a world where a lot of people blame the victim. I also know a lot of people who would still think poorly of Xavier even though he is no longer a suspect. I understand how damaging and difficult this could be to each of them.....some obviously don't. So, I chose to voice it on a message board related to the topic. You voiced your opposition to me voicing my opinion....so be it.

Thanks. I guess I just read over the part where it's still being investigated. It's definitely confusing as to what's going on here.

If Xavier is truly innocent of these sexual assault allegations (which it appears he is), what sucks for him, of course, is that any time a school, a fan, or a future employer googles his name, stories regarding these allegations will come up. This impacts his future greatly.

Meanwhile, the gal who made the accusation? We have no idea who she is.

If Xavier is truly innocent of these sexual assault allegations (which it appears he is), what sucks for him, of course, is that any time a school, a fan, or a future employer googles his name, stories regarding these allegations will come up. This impacts his future greatly.

could have been a dude too.

Let's not light our pitchforks and start going after the female. We have no idea what's going on here. Everything has been so vague.

Let's not light our pitchforks and start going after the female. We have no idea what's going on here. Everything has been so vague.

And that's part of my point. Since "everything has been so vague," why make Xavier's name public?

Xavier was never arrested. He was never charged with a crime. NORMALLY, authorities and media outlets do not reveal a name until the person is charged with a crime.

Reactions: mtown66
And that's part of my point. Since "everything has been so vague," why make Xavier's name public?

Xavier was never arrested. He was never charged with a crime. NORMALLY, authorities and media outlets do not reveal a name until the person is charged with a crime.
I can’t remember, was his name actually released by the PD or was it by the media? The search warrant for his DNA is public record.

But I also really don’t care. Hope he gets another shot somewhere far away from here.

Hello this Steve Alford calling I coach at a basketball school the University of Nevada. I need you as I don’t care about the charges or why you were kicked of the team.

Not today's media my friend.

First and wrong is still first.

Yeah the story doesn't seem to add up.

How do you mistakenly accuse someone of that yet they're still maintaining it happened just wast him now?

Makes no sense.
I saw some episdes of the Maury show where a women accused 8 different men of being the father of her child. She was sure each time that he was the one. I believe that they never found a match.

• Haha
Reactions: mtown66
I wonder what’s next for him? Is he flipping burgers now? One would think some school would give him a 2nd chance. Not that I really care, just as long as it’s not Iowa.
If he is not guilty he should be allowed to play some where. Maybe after he pursues some legal action.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT