ADVERTISEMENT

You ever take a dump and be like wow

622a263017a8a4c920218f9c0b23bc55.gif

Sometimes with threads like this, I wonder whether Michael Myers' writers from "The Pentaverate" are populating this board.

I go through periods where my poops are just fantastic, big and long. Then I’ll go back to normal pooping for a while. Never bothered to track my meals, but likely something in the diet is causing it during those periods.

Only once I felt compelled enough to document a large crap with photographic evidence and send to friends and family. No one really gave a crap though.

How about taking a large poop in the wilderness? Always a satisfying experience, use leaves or mashed up grass to wipe. Just like my ancestors used to do it.

Reactions: Moral
I go through periods where my poops are just fantastic, big and long. Then I’ll go back to normal pooping for a while. Never bothered to track my meals, but likely something in the diet is causing it during those periods.

Only once I felt compelled enough to document a large crap with photographic evidence and send to friends and family. No one really gave a crap though.

How about taking a large poop in the wilderness? Always a satisfying experience, use leaves or mashed up grass to wipe. Just like my ancestors used to do it.
Since we're on the path to trade secrets....spread em, don't force push so it breaks, air dry, lol.

I’ve angered peeps when I tell them I take no wipers. To me, that means that when I’m done, I know I don’t need to wipe. I do wipe, just to verify, then put the TP back on the roll. I can get on a months worth of those before reverting to a large ,debris field craps. Jump in the shower, clean ups. Walk through a car wash messes. My self esteem plummets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Back in college I worked in the paint department at a home improvement store. One day an older gentleman came over, and asked for help with some wall decor because he couldn't find the associate over there. I walked with him, and he took me to the wallpaper book. He flipped through a few pages, and I asked him what I could help him with. He goes, "Do you guys carry any sort of wallpaper that has trees/woods on it? I want to put it in my bathroom, so it feels like I'm taking a dump in the woods."

We did not sell anything like that, but I have enjoyed telling that story over the years/csb

Back in college I worked in the paint department at a home improvement store. One day an older gentleman came over, and asked for help with some wall decor because he couldn't find the associate over there. I walked with him, and he took me to the wallpaper book. He flipped through a few pages, and I asked him what I could help him with. He goes, "Do you guys carry any sort of wallpaper that has trees/woods on it? I want to put it in my bathroom, so it feels like I'm taking a dump in the woods."

We did not sell anything like that, but I have enjoyed telling that story over the years/csb
Kudos to the gentleman who likes nice things. Nothing like being surrounded by woodsy wallpaper while burning a heater and dropping a deuce.

My dog made me proud as hell the other day. As soon as we walk in the park she drops a MOUNTAIN. One of her "been holding it awhile" shits. One that makes ya feel like a new woman, ya know?

10 minutes later she DOES THE SAME THING. Just a freaking MOUNTAIN of dog shit. I couldn't believe it. I mean the first was impressive enough but to turn around and do it AGAIN???? 🤯 I was definitely a proud papa

• Haha
Reactions: JustSayOV
I've taken a big dump and wondered if that's what it feels like to take it in the butt.
I see no reason to believe it doesn’t feel like it.

you know it’s a great story when the lurkers give it up for likes. 👍🏻

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT