ADVERTISEMENT

You repubs are an odd bunch

So you’re obviously moving the goalposts here…as if guys like Tim Waltz have stated they only support emergency use of a male restroom by a female. I’m sure he also stated these girls must a) make sure no boys are in there before entering and b) lock the door that most certainly doesn’t have a lock after you enter for your emergency use.
Read my posts in this thread - I’ve only talked about this specifically.
The excuse to put tampons in the boys bathroom is because the girls bathroom might be busy and they need to use the boys bathroom in an emergency. You don’t see that as a major stretch? First off how do you not know when you need to use the restroom and wait to long to go. I would especially have to think a female is extra cautious when having her period. Second, what girl is going to want to use the boys bathroom when on her period even if they need to go. Third, stop encouraging stupid excuses. This is why caution hot warnings are needed on hot drinks.
How is this a major stretch? You seriously never had an emergency and couldn’t get to the correct bathroom in time? For girls, I’m a guy so I don’t pretend to be an expert there, but if nothing else what if the closest girls bathroom is closed or full?

My k-8 building was almost 100 years old when I went there - bathrooms were on alternating floors…sometimes you didn’t have time to head up or down to the correct floor.
You’re really reaching here.
How so? Again, I’m not getting into trans-issues here, but it doesn’t seem unreasonable to say that in specific circumstances one might have to use a bathroom usually meant for the other gender.

What is the double standard?

Have I said Republicans shouldn't criticize their opponents?

Go ahead - but be prepared to be corrected if those criticisms are illegtimate or hypocrtical.
I was responding to another poster. You joined the conversation. I never said you have a double standard.

Reactions: torbee
Read my posts in this thread - I’ve only talked about this specifically.

How is this a major stretch? You seriously never had an emergency and couldn’t get to the correct bathroom in time? For girls, I’m a guy so I don’t pretend to be an expert there, but if nothing else what if the closest girls bathroom is closed or full?
I seriously have never had an emergency and had to use the female bathroom and this is coming from someone that has had bowel issues for the last 10+ years.
Have I used the female restroom before. Yeah, but that’s because it was empty and I said fvck waiting to use the male restroom. It wasn’t because I couldn’t hold it, I’m not a little kid and the last time i checked a little kid wasn’t having her period. Granted periods seem to be happening at a younger age now days but at that age they seem to know how not to piss or shit their pants.

The excuse to put tampons in the boys bathroom is because the girls bathroom might be busy and they need to use the boys bathroom in an emergency. You don’t see that as a major stretch? First off how do you not know when you need to use the restroom and wait to long to go. I would especially have to think a female is extra cautious when having her period. Second, what girl is going to want to use the boys bathroom when on her period even if they need to go. Third, stop encouraging stupid excuses. This is why caution hot warnings are needed on hot drinks.
Where is this happening?

I seriously have never had an emergency and had to use the female bathroom and this is coming from someone that has had bowel issues for the last 10+ years.
Have I used the female restroom before. Yeah, but that’s because it was empty and I said fvck waiting to use the male restroom. It wasn’t because I couldn’t hold it, I’m not a little kid and the last time i checked a little kid wasn’t having her period. Granted periods seem to be happening at a younger age now days but at that age they seem to know how not to piss or shit their pants.
Okay so you didn’t have an emergency but you have used the girls bathroom before. I have zero information regarding how quickly periods start for girls, so I’m not going to debate that from the emergency perspective - just that they might also want to use the nearest boys bathroom if the girls one is closed/full for example.
Really don’t see why this is controversial.

I'll give you #1, but that mofo is caking on the makeup and it's obvious.

newFile.jpg

And to be clear, I have ZERO issues with it - you do you, boo. But you have to admit that it's amusing that he tries to project a very many ALPHA MALE image while dolling up his eyes with makeup.
He's definitely going for the Adam Lambert look minus the earrings.

Okay so you didn’t have an emergency but you have used the girls bathroom before. I have zero information regarding how quickly periods start for girls, so I’m not going to debate that from the emergency perspective - just that they might also want to use the nearest boys bathroom if the girls one is closed/full for example.
Really don’t see why this is controversial.
I wonder what you would have stooped to next if I didn’t tell you I used one before when it was empty and I didn’t feel like waiting for the men’s restroom. Would you have asked if I used a restroom in someone’s house that a female has also used?
Why even have a boys bathroom and a girls bathroom. Just have a universal bathroom for all. Really don’t understand why we have anything separated in life.

Can you articulate the argument?

After all, in your own words, you said we should't be concerened about things that don't directly affect us.

How does putting tampons in all bathrooms at a high school in Minnesota affect you?
Give me the post # where I said this, please. I’ll shut down my aggressiveness if those are my words.

Was this you?

"It doesn’t affect you until it does."
Jesus….

That’s regarding sanctuary cities and liberals from the likes of NYC and Martha’s Vinyard that were just fine with the influx of immigrants across Southern border…until it began to affect them in their towns / neighborhoods.

Ya know, doing the whole “180” after discovering they were wrong by underestimating the severity of the crisis. Do I need to explain to you what “doing a 180” means in this context?

I wonder what you would have stooped to next if I didn’t tell you I used one before when it was empty and I didn’t feel like waiting for the men’s restroom. Would you have asked if I used a restroom in someone’s house that a female has also used?
Why even have a boys bathroom and a girls bathroom. Just have a universal bathroom for all. Really don’t understand why we have anything separated in life.
I’d already mentioned there were multiple reasons for using the other bathroom, emergency was just one of them.

maybe @Faithnolemore should introduce themselves to the board. Lookin go back, first post on June 24. Came in with some knowledge of the board. Used csb in a very early post. I don’t use other message boards. Is the acronym CSB exclusive to HORT? Where are you from Faith? How did you stumble upon an Iowa Hawkeye off topic message board? Most posters, at one time or another, introduced themselves.

Reactions: nelly02
Hi! I’m Phil. I’ve been a member since May. I’ve posted a few times but today I decided to get involved and boy is it a weird game to get involved in.
Gosh, nice to meet you Phil. How did a nole like you find your way here? Not on Warchant, ON3 or Tomahawk Nation?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT