ADVERTISEMENT

"You want to be humbled? Grab that guy for a workout."

I took my 11 year old son and 8 year old daughter to the wrestling room yesterday to watch the workout. Thomas finished up his workout with Coach Perry and then promptly came over to the stands to address every single spectator. He shook all of our hands, introduced himself and asked us if we enjoyed the workout. Needless to say, this made the experience even more enjoyable for all of us. Michael Kemerer also took the time to greet us at the end of his workout. I already knew that we have some high quality young guys in the program, but it was great to experience it first hand & get to meet Thomas and Michael!

I took my 11 year old son and 8 year old daughter to the wrestling room yesterday to watch the workout. Thomas finished up his workout with Coach Perry and then promptly came over to the stands to address every single spectator. He shook all of our hands, introduced himself and asked us if we enjoyed the workout. Needless to say, this made the experience even more enjoyable for all of us. Michael Kemerer also took the time to greet us at the end of his workout. I already knew that we have some high quality young guys in the program, but it was great to experience it first hand & get to meet Thomas and Michael!

That’s really cool, obviously these guys already know how much small gestures like that can positively impact our sport. I’m sure your kids will remember that forever. Thanks for sharing

That's great to hear...especially for the kids, good on those guys!

Guys you better take it easy on Sans or he will send one of his 4 year old body building ninja 5 Star recruits after you. The man sneezes exceptionalism. Just ask him.

Reactions: Spoons and Dagboi
My dog is named Gilman ****head, I’m just saying. It wasn’t a knock on my second favorite wrestler. I forgot more about wrestling than your pussy ass will ever know. Sensitive fat bastard.
You call him a pussy and a fat bastard. Do you know him or are you throwing shit against a wall to see what sticks?

TG was an absolute delight to listen to at fighnight last November. True ambassador of wrestling as he represented himself, his program and our sport in the highest regards.

Damn...That’s straight up Cesspool officer material stuff right there.

Reactions: Grip220
I've been a big Gilman fan since he committed to Iowa. He knew he wouldn't be a 4-year starter unless he beat out the more highly regarded CC, but he came anyway. Great attitude.

Reminds me of DeSanto, who stayed at 126 in HS just for the chance of wrestling Spencer Lee.

Reactions: Grip220
I've been a big Gilman fan since he committed to Iowa. He knew he wouldn't be a 4-year starter unless he beat out the more highly regarded CC, but he came anyway. Great attitude.

Reminds me of DeSanto, who stayed at 126 in HS just for the chance of wrestling Spencer Lee.

Not sure Clark was more highly regarded. Both Gilman and Clark were ranked pretty highly, Gilman was #16 and Clark #23 in Earl's d1 2012 class ranking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT