ADVERTISEMENT

Your #19 Iowa hawkeyes

It's been interesting with such a difference in the number of games played, that no matter the poll, it appears the panelists are using different criteria for their rankings. Some seem to be leaning towards number wins (which favors teams that have played more games), some seem to be going by winning percentage. It really does seem to be all over the board.

Its a joke as usual. Keep TAM at 5 and UF at 6 so they can drop fOSU when they don't make the BCG. TAM has a 5 pt win vs Vandy and lost by 30 + to Bama. UF has played and beaten nobody. TAM and UFL should be 6 and 7, Cincy should be 5.

ISU at 9 is a joke. BYU gets no love.

Im just concerned with winning each week. I think we can take Wisco at home this year. Then who do we match up with in the East? 7-2 heading into the bowl game (if there is one available) sounds pretty good for an effed up year like this.

• Haha
Reactions: badger-007
Its a joke as usual. Keep TAM at 5 and UF at 6 so they can drop fOSU when they don't make the BCG. TAM has a 5 pt win vs Vandy and lost by 30 + to Bama. UF has played and beaten nobody. TAM and UFL should be 6 and 7, Cincy should be 5.

BYU needs to schedule a Pac-12 school

Reactions: Bob86
Im just concerned with winning each week. I think we can take Wisco at home this year. Then who do we match up with in the East? 7-2 heading into the bowl game (if there is one available) sounds pretty good for an effed up year like this.

Likely Indiana if OSU gets 6 games in.

I would’ve said Indiana but now with their qb hurt I have a feeling they’re gonna lose some more games so maybe Maryland?

Why would they drop osu?
Hell osu got in without winning the conference in a normal season....

Byu has no business in the playoff, same with the clowns...and Cincy imo.

Reactions: Bee93
Scary the committee is positioning B12 for a potential spot. Oklahoma state jumped EIGHT spots after beating Texas tech.. by 6...

Would agree that the rankings look a bit contrived to reach a desired result. Looks like they're getting B12 teams lined up to take the 4th spot should Ohio State stumble.

Gotta hand it to the guys. After 0-2 they could have started finding excuses.
I'm not going to give up my source but the short of it is many former and current players were not happy with the way the Doyle thing went. Doyle was actually very well respected by the overwhelming majority. This is a direct quote. "Sharp edges are rounding off, the Iowa way is fading" also the "things cannot be unsaid" was a direct quote. Fwiw everything is 3rd hand to me I just have screen shots.
Yeah cuz the fans sure we're. The Iowa way is dead some said as if slow starts were something new. Not bad for a bunch of no discipline SJW's

2 companies are rolling out the vaccine in December. That could make a lot of teams healthy in a hurry. I was reading 92% successful and rapid recovery.

Yeah cuz the fans sure we're. The Iowa way is dead some said as if slow starts were something new. Not bad for a bunch of no discipline SJW's
Both of those things can and were proven to be true. We certainly did not have the focus game 1 needed and one could argue this is still a team showing cracks. (Go back and watch the receivers against nebby and do I need to remind you why it was we lost to Purdue "sharp edges" dont drop the ball twice going in for TDs) just because they didn't completely fold like PSU doesn't mean this team was/is as sharp as should be. Im not sure what you are touting but this was the easiest opportunity at a conference championship we are likely to ever see and we pissed it down our leg. Good job on not folding, the "Iowa way" certainly has changed this year. Ihmir would like you to consider that "4-2" and "#19" when certqin teams have not even played 4 games may not be indicative of the entire picture as he Flys by at 75mph.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_mantiteo
Scary the committee is positioning B12 for a potential spot. Oklahoma state jumped EIGHT spots after beating Texas tech.. by 6...
And Iowa jumps 5 spots beating a shitty Nebraska team by 6, who’s worse than TT. What’s your point? At least Okie State has a win against team in the rankings vs Iowa who has a narrow 1 point loss to ranked team to hang their hats on!

Reactions: stender72865
And Iowa jumped five by defeating a horrible 1-4 team. Your point?

Not talking about Iowa but they moved up due to other teams moving up or lost and fell out. No team should jump 8 spots in the play off poll by beating a 3-6 team like OSU and jumping teams that also won or didn’t play. I can understand if a team lost and they jump them but no way 8 spots should occur.

And Iowa jumps 5 spots beating a shitty Nebraska team by 6, who’s worse than TT. What’s your point? At least Okie State has a win against team in the rankings vs Iowa who has a narrow 1 point loss to ranked team to hang their hats on!
My point was and is that there’s absolutely nothing that merits an eight spot jump for beating a shit team unless they’re trying to send a bigger message to boost the B12 profile.. but I thought that was clear.

My point was and is that there’s absolutely nothing that merits an eight spot jump for beating a shit team unless they’re trying to send a bigger message to boost the B12 profile.. but I thought that was clear.
Okie State was under ranked a week ago.

I’d be looking at the SEC profile that’s getting boosted by a couple of teams in top 10 who are hardly deserving, starting with Georgia whos best win is against Auburn

Both of those things can and were proven to be true. We certainly did not have the focus game 1 needed and one could argue this is still a team showing cracks. (Go back and watch the receivers against nebby and do I need to remind you why it was we lost to Purdue "sharp edges" dont drop the ball twice going in for TDs) just because they didn't completely fold like PSU doesn't mean this team was/is as sharp as should be. Im not sure what you are touting but this was the easiest opportunity at a conference championship we are likely to ever see and we pissed it down our leg. Good job on not folding, the "Iowa way" certainly has changed this year. Ihmir would like you to consider that "4-2" and "#19" when certqin teams have not even played 4 games may not be indicative of the entire picture as he Flys by at 75mph.
Do you have a freaking point? What is your point? JFC. You're a whiner. All true Hawk fans get that. Spit it out Nancy.

I could go for meeting up with Udub or Oregon in a bowl game. Or how bout Utah and winner gets Ricky Parks....?

And Iowa jumped five by defeating a horrible 1-4 team. Your point?

A horrible team that would give your sad ass team a run to the final gun. Would likely beat your weak overrated team. Took Iowa to the end because they wanted it badly as they would do to Clown Car U. The Iowa game is now Nebraska’s super bowl just as it is you’res so I know you must know how it feels. BTW only a clown would come over here and boast like you’ve actually done something. Your gonna win the big 12. In a year you’re conference is A LOT worse than most years and as the weakest, lamest, defenseless, most impotent laughable conference. Year in year out in the P5 your the bottom of the barrel. Also in the year of Covid to boot which means you’re thirsty, desperate, screaming for validation fan base can’t even attend games.
Admittedly that puts a smile on my face.

Does OSU really deserve to be in? They have played 4 games with their best win 7 points over Indiana. Indiana needed a miracle to beat PSU.

Reactions: 98Clone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT