ADVERTISEMENT

Zadick rumor

They need a major lightweight! Guy with Olympic aspirations would help

A guy with those credentials will have better options than coming to Ames... regardless of how ridiculous a salary they throw at him. That's a fact, Jack!

BTW: For those that hadn't been following rumors from earlier this summer... just was confirmed that Foca will not be attending ISU next season. That's the guy that Kennedy beat. Clone fans had considered him the top recruit for Dresser in the next recruiting cycle.

The hits just keep on coming.

Last edited:
Wow.. can this day get any better for MitchL - Foca backs out of isu commitment
I heard that Dresser and Co. were recruiting the Iowa State Fair for prospects this weekend. I guess they had some guys that were interested, but they wanted to go to Upper Iowa for better coaching. Heath Grimm>Kevin Dresser.

Xmas in August for me.:p

A guy with those credentials will have better options than coming to Ames... regardless of how ridiculous a salary they throw at him. That's a fact, Jack!

BTW: For those that hadn't been following rumors from earlier this summer... just was confirmed that Foca will not be attending ISU next season. That's the guy that Kennedy beat. Clone fans had considered him the top recruit for Dresser in the next recruiting cycle.

The hits just keep on coming.
This is shocking news

tigerguy_HR Heisman

Foca isn't a bad get if he ends up going there.
He won't be at ISU

34 Aug 6, 2018

The whole deal is weird. That's a long way from home to commit sight unseen. But WTF is going on in Ames? Run off numerous wrestlers, no Storr or Verk, combing 7 Eleven's and UW-Whitewater for bodies, Gomez wasn't even a KD commit, ISU had to hire a legacy's Dad to get a kid, 0-for on their big 3, coach fistfights (allegeday), etc. What's next a local kid chooses SD St. over ISU?

This is shocking news

tigerguy_HR Heisman

Foca isn't a bad get if he ends up going there.
He won't be at ISU

34 Aug 6, 2018
Reread my post and I hope you don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back! I would expect those close to the ISU program to have the scoop on any news before others. Doesn't change the fact that Dresser's time in Ames has been underwhelming.

Pollard's ROI is pretty meager to date on the hire. If this was a publicly traded Company...Pollard would have been booted by the Board of Directors. As it is... very few people in the administration give a shit about wrestling. So he's safe.

The whole deal is weird. That's a long way from home to commit sight unseen. But WTF is going on in Ames? Run off numerous wrestlers, no Storr or Verk, combing 7 Eleven's and UW-Whitewater for bodies, Gomez wasn't even a KD commit, ISU had to hire a legacy's Dad to get a kid, 0-for on their big 3, coach fistfights (allegeday), etc. What's next a local kid chooses SD St. over ISU?

Local kids are all going to UNI it would seem.

Wow.. can this day get any better for MitchL - Foca backs out of isu commitment
MitchL taking in this entire thread
tenor.gif

Hey, Buffy... don't know when you're going to read this, but ISU is toast and the program continues to crumble around Dresser and his wannabees.

I read your forum and laugh my ass off nearly every day at how you fools can be so gullible. Dresser needs idiots like you to survive.

I might have to reconsider and START posting on CF.:p:p:p

and the hits keep on coming... Earl Hall Leaving C-RTC
Tigerguy will be long shortly to tell us this was not a well kept secret.;)

Stole this nugget from the Clone forum...and that story... Dresser is spinning Hall's departure as being his(KD's) decision. LOL! And if it was Dresser's decision, it likely means the funds are drying up. Guess the cost to buy Nate and David Carr drained the bank account.

BTW: The story with Foca appears to be banking the ISU offer until something better came along. ISU was used as leverage. Dresser got played and it lends credence to my long standing belief that getting East Coast kids to Ames will be a struggle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gobblin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT