ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Iowa Football Recruiting Thread***

Wisconsin just picked up a DB commit for the class of 2025. His last name is Moss and he is a cousin of former badger RB Brent Moss. I mention this because this might affect the decision Xavier Lucas is going to make. I would still like to see XL pick the good guys.

Last edited:
outdoor-weather-resistant-pondpool-fountain.jpg

I wonder if the staff views Jayquan Reid, WR from Miami, as a DB prospect? He is scheduled to visit Iowa on the weekend of 09-15-23. A few sites list Jayquan as an athlete.

Or, does this bring athlete Titus Cram back into play? I have not heard anything about him lately. On 3 still shows him as a heavy lean to Iowa. Stay tuned.

I wonder if the staff views Jayquan Reid, WR from Miami, as a DB prospect? He is scheduled to visit Iowa on the weekend of 09-15-23. A few sites list Jayquan as an athlete.

Or, does this bring athlete Titus Cram back into play? I have not heard anything about him lately. On 3 still shows him as a heavy lean to Iowa. Stay tuned.
Zero P5 offers. Sounds like an Iowa wide receiver.

We might have the final addition to Swarm 24 in safety Leroy Roker from Ft. Meyers, FL. We are his first and only P5 offer but it would not be surprising to see a few more come his way. He made the comment, "Iowa might be a good second home". Coach Betts is the lead recruiter for Leroy. Iowa has a pretty good track record with under-the-radar players like Leroy.

Godfrey is starting to get those P5 offers rolling in, Louisville and KSU have both offered now. Hopefully the allure of being in the best secondary in the country pays.

Hard to get excited about any of these decisions regardless of what they say. Great recruit to have but even if he chooses Iowa there is a long time between now and signing time and a lot of stuff can happen.
It certainly won’t upset me when he picks Iowa.

Hard to get excited about any of these decisions regardless of what they say. Great recruit to have but even if he chooses Iowa there is a long time between now and signing time and a lot of stuff can happen.

Not until he's on campus as we've seen before.

Iowa western JUco corner back with recent offers from Wisconsin, Illinois, and USF. I wonder if Iowa will pull the trigger and offer.

Reactions: chaneccooms
Looking at that depth chart scares the crap out of me. The only returning starter to the secondary will be Xavier. That line is going to special again, but LB and secondary is thin.
Several good young LBers
Looking at that depth chart scares the crap out of me. The only returning starter to the secondary will be Xavier. That line is going to special again, but LB and secondary is thin.
Entringer will be a solid to very good safety next year. I also think Hall and Lee are going to be above average corners. I know they are very high on Nester also. A solid secondary under Parker - you can take it to the bank.

Last edited:
Several good yound LBers

Entringer will be a solid to very good safety next year. I also think Hall and Lee are going to be above average corners. I know they are very high on Nester also. A solid secondary under Parker - you can take it to the bank.
Is Titus Cram back in the picture as a possible recruit ?

Is Titus Cram back in the picture as a possible recruit ?

I hope he is but I doubt it and I think it would be a mistake.

Eventually the program should rely on their recruiting. Entringer will be a good replacement for Schulte., plug in Lee but maybe a portal corner. There are some good young lbers like Harrell, Sharar, Rexroth etc that should be ready. DL should be in good shape.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
I hope he is but I doubt it and I think it would be a mistake.

Eventually the program should rely on their recruiting. Entringer will be a good replacement for Schulte., plug in Lee but maybe a portal corner. There are some good young lbers like Harrell, Sharar, Rexroth etc that should be ready. DL should be in good shape.
What about Ben Keuter? He should be pushing for playing time next year.

Reactions: chaneccooms
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT