ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten session 1 discussion

I wore a brace like that for close to a decade. It's more about stabilizing than restricting.
I also think the ref was being respectful with the hand raise and visually it didn't seem to bother Drake, which is good.
The dual against Nebraska last week or so the ref raised his arm with a brace pretty hard and I winced but seemed like it didn’t bother Drake at all.

Loved seeing Manning's face just blank saying no, no, no, no......to the ref.

wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.gif

Well I am up and running on BTN plus now. Just had to pay two subscriptions (mistakes were made and logic and rational did not prevail). Is Trackwrestling still the best place for updated brackets?
I also had to pay two. Gonna have to dispute the one tied to my Apple ID or whatever. Nightmare to deal with this morning. BTN customer service non-existent.

I also had to pay two. Gonna have to dispute the one tied to my Apple ID or whatever. Nightmare to deal with this morning. BTN customer service non-existent.
Mine bad one was an Apple ID as well. Tried to get it on an IPAD (my only apple device) and it kept telling me I already had a subscription and I needed a subscription at the same time. Rough start to the morning but I just glad I am up and running now too

Murin up on mat #4 against Omania from MSU.

No score halfway through the 1st. Murin TD 2-0. Murin riding tough to finish the 1st period. 1 min RT

Escape Murin. 3-0. TD Murin 5-0! Murin getting backs! 9-0 end of 2nd period

3rd- TD Murin 11-0. Over 3 min RT. Max wins 12-0. Good job Max

Last edited:
Esc Murin
And a leg and treetop and cover
5-0
1:30 left
hard ride and workign the illegal fist to the back
oob
36 seconds
RT us almost 2 min.

Reactions: nwhawkincr
rin with a turn at 20 seconds and gets a 4 NF
working the fall. but not enough time or space
9-0
end of 2

BTN feed about 15 seconds ahead of BTN+. Walked around the corner and Max had his guy on his back, and in the other room they were just doing a restart. Oh well. Great job Max.

Had the GAble Arm bar but rolled thru
RT is over 3:30 and 30 seconds left
This is going to end 12-0 winner.
Over 4 min of RT.

Blockhus down 2-3 to Beau Bartlett PSU with 1 min left.

Possible TD for Blockhus at the end. Going to review. No TD. Bartlett wins 3-2

Mine bad one was an Apple ID as well. Tried to get it on an IPAD (my only apple device) and it kept telling me I already had a subscription and I needed a subscription at the same time. Rough start to the morning but I just glad I am up and running now too
Yep, exact same thing happened to me. Tried to dispute it with Apple already since I used Apple Pay and they told me to contact the app developer. They did put a request for a refund in for me so we’ll see what happens.

Reactions: meatloaf55
Blockus down 1 to Bartlett
Has a leg with 30 seconds and allows Barlett to dive on a leg
Barlett backs up to win
or does he.
Blockhus was around and they went down.
brick
Going to review.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT