ADVERTISEMENT

Max Dean in Portal

You are NOT a carrier. You obviously had Covid at some time prior to getting tested and that explains why you have tested negative to Covid tests. You are immune! You should still get the vaccine, but may need only one shot.
Naw......cmon...........he's a cowboy fan.

He needs at least 3 or 4 shots don't you think..........

Teatnus...rabies for sure..........:eek:

There's gotta be one you take in the butt that hurts really bad that I am POSITIVE he absolutely needs............

There's gotta be one you take in the butt that hurts really bad that I am POSITIVE he absolutely needs............
He's a cowboy. Gonna stall alot. Might eventually try a shot if he can have his blankie (mat edge) close by.

Just a point of clarification, and feel free to educate me on this but how does someone not getting the vaccine cause this to mutate? What I’m told is it doesn’t need to mutate for them, it is actually the vaccine that causes the mutation, no? For the record, I think vaccines work and I have had vaccines, probably too many as I was in the military.

I just don’t like this agenda to push this on people that don’t want it. Right or wrong. While we have very smart doctors etc. they have been wrong many times in history.
While I agree with your position, the argument is inaccurate, The virus is going to mutate among the population that is not vaccinated. Most likely the vaccines will be effective against any variant that comes along.

Not getting vaccinated does not cause mutations, but it does potentially allow them to happen.

Reactions: SansSouci
While I agree with your position, the argument is inaccurate, The virus is going to mutate among the population that is not vaccinated. Most likely the vaccines will be effective against any variant that comes along.

Not getting vaccinated does not cause mutations, but it does potentially allow them to happen.
So does staying home to flatten the curve. The states that remained closed have hurt the whole country regarding mutations, mental health, economy, and about every other socioeconomic category.

i done had my 2 shots. Plus rabies and tetanus-my doctor knows I read this board, so certainly necessary.

And while not in my butt, I got my quarterly steroid shots in my knees and elbows. What hurts is now the hospital considers a shot as a surgical procedure, and charged for a surgery room!

I guess it hurt my butt-my wallet pad got a lot thinner!

Just a point of clarification, and feel free to educate me on this but how does someone not getting the vaccine cause this to mutate? What I’m told is it doesn’t need to mutate for them, it is actually the vaccine that causes the mutation, no? For the record, I think vaccines work and I have had vaccines, probably too many as I was in the military.

I just don’t like this agenda to push this on people that don’t want it. Right or wrong. While we have very smart doctors etc. they have been wrong many times in history.
VACCINES DO NOT CAUSE VIRUS MUTATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

A mutation is a random change in the of the virus usually during duplication of itself (an accident) ---- like randomly swapping computer or car parts. It will almost always make your computer/car/virus run slower or not at all. But if you do it often enough -Billions and billions of times, based on pure chance it MAY make it run better/faster. The more the replication of the virus ( more infected people) the greater the possibility of a mutation that is helpful vs destructive to your car/computer/virus. Some viruses mutate more than others. Mutations in Sars Covid-2 is not a major concern for mutation like influenza which does often by stealing host DNA and incorporating it to its next surface antigens. Covid Vaccines are effective on all known mutations.

Vaccine is being pushed to generate "herd immunity". If enough people get the vaccine the virus cannot move through the community.

some vaccine Facts:

You cannot get the virus from the vaccine. Think of your cells/body as your house. mRNA vaccines work by accessing your internet connection to send an email to Armory to send proper caliber ammunition for your rifle (antibodies). It does not change You -your computer (your DNA). It only sends a message hence the name mRNA-- "messenger RNA"

Overall, You have a 1% chance of death from the virus. Death rate varies with age and health (especially obesity- hear me ex hwts??) Healthy people usually die from blood clots.

Vaccine side effects are temporary and limited. Death/injury rates after vaccine are same as the general population and are less than for shingles, other vaccines. Media often misrepresents this-- I went to walmart and had a heart attack--- Walmart may cause heart attacks. If you have ever seen "people of walmart" this may be a poor example but you get the point.

You have an almost zero percent chance of death from the vaccine ( it is zero assuming you are healthy and do not have many severe allergies and carry an epi-pen ) . You are 30,000 x more likely to die in your car this year than from vaccine.

IMO if you have had the virus (lab proven) you do not need the vaccine.

I respect peoples right to say no and be left alone but please know the facts first. If you dont believe me find an informed professional you trust and listen (i.e. ask an M.D.) before you make your choice. Make sure your "professional" has looked at the data and it's not just opinions. Opinions are like a-holes---everyone has one and more $h1t comes from some..... but the data does not lie (but statistics do LOL). Everyone wants to be an expert.--- I want to go fishing.

I took the time to inform you because I respect the work you do. Be safe out there. below are some reference info.

Medical Grand Rounds at UCSF-- Lots of Doctor talk about the vaccine by expert in Virology from UPenn

Recently saw where they tracked down some people who had caught the 1918 flu back in the day. Yes, they are over 100 years old. Checked their blood and they still had antibodies to that virus. They were amazed that the immune system was still vigilant after 100 years.
Always vigilant....never forgets........I thought you were talking about my wife.. LOL

i done had my 2 shots. Plus rabies and tetanus-my doctor knows I read this board, so certainly necessary.

And while not in my butt, I got my quarterly steroid shots in my knees and elbows. What hurts is now the hospital considers a shot as a surgical procedure, and charged for a surgery room!

I guess it hurt my butt-my wallet pad got a lot thinner!
I had heard about that new scam the Hospitals are doing by charging for a surgery room for simple non surgical things like shots. Jacking up the bill. And iirc the insurance companies won't pay for a surgery room in some of those instances. I think one recommendation was to call ahead and request a non surgical room only.

I had some Medic training about half a Century ago in the Military....so if you need any more shots........non surgery room of course.....I'm your guy........:cool:

Willie very quick to get out in front for PSU’s tampering (shocked)
If they’re in the portal then they’re aloud to be contacted. No sure what willie is meaning here lol.
Iowa should be big in the portal game next year. Y’all just have everyone coming back. After this year you would think iowa would hit the portal hard.

If they’re in the portal then they’re aloud to be contacted. No sure what willie is meaning here lol.
Iowa should be big in the portal game next year. Y’all just have everyone coming back. After this year you would think iowa would hit the portal hard.
This isn't accurate. Athletes can opt for a "Do Not Contact" designation on their transfer profile, meaning they don't want to be actively recruited, which also means they probabl know where you want to go. In this case, it's pretty obvious that Dean already did.

This isn't accurate. Athletes can opt for a "Do Not Contact" designation on their transfer profile, meaning they don't want to be actively recruited, which also means they probabl know where you want to go. In this case, it's pretty obvious that Dean already did.
Of course no one knows what contact may or may not have happened prior to entering the portal and anyone who says they do is guessing.

Of course no one knows what contact may or may not have happened prior to entering the portal and anyone who says they do is guessing.
I'm not debating that, but what Curtis said is absolutely wrong.
An athlete can have a "Do Not Contact" designation on their profile, which prohibits coaches from contacting them. I'm no defender of Willie, but I believe that's what he was getting it.

Reactions: OldestandGreatest
No Contact probably means he already knew where he wanted to go and didn’t want to waste anybody’s time.

Monopoly-man.png

Not sure why everyone is so mad. He will be up a weight and already hit the peak of his career. His results after the second place finish have been average.
I think the outrage is more about Cael being a scum bag and tossing out $100 bills like Drake at a strip club, but your point is well taken. I thought his run a few years ago was a little flukey, and I’d be surprised if he could do it again up a weight.

Reactions: MVPFAN
This sounds more like the approach that what they get from Dean will equal what they got from Beard and then they can extend Beard another year.

Dean doesn't move the needle much, if at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Positive spin:

No matter how it all shakes out, PSU can't start all 3. This means that there will be one less returning AA for Iowa's 84/97 lbs to worry about...
And Iowa can aa at 84!!! Positive for Iowa not penn st. As they have the national champ already!!!

I think the outrage is more about Cael being a scum bag and tossing out $100 bills like Drake at a strip club....

A smart wrestling guy once told me read more, write less.

Reactions: Agoodnap
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT