ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Round I thread

LOL, don't think Ironside and company knows they are still on the air.
They Definitely did not know they were still on the air while pretending they were re-interviewing Mizzu coach Brian Smith because he was crying and acting like a baby at the pre tournament press conference. Nobody was giving his Tigers a chance to win the tournament. Boo hooo

Grace says "Now that you have had your a$$ handed to you what do you think about the predictions now Brian? Lol that was the most fun I have had in a long time listening to those two when they thought they were on break.

They Definitely did not know they were still in the air while pretending they were re-interviewing Mizzu coach Brian Smith because he was crying and acting like a baby at the pre tournament press conference. Nobody was giving his Tigers a chance to win the tournament. Boo hooo

Grace says "Now that you have had your a$$ handed to you what do you think about the predictions now Brian? Lol that was the most fun I have had in a long time listening to those two when they thought they were on break.

I was hoping for more but really wasn’t because I don’t want them to get in trouble. I’d love an off the air broadcast from Grace, Ironside, Telford, & McD.

Just screamed "F*&3 yeah" at work ... still employed.
Just screamed "F*&3 yeah" at work ... still employed.
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u3.jpg

100% correct. makes me laugh when flo says they are going to "take on ESPN"

maybe in 10 years they'll be able to take on the big boys
Much better this year with ESPN internet...every second of every match was crystal clear on my screen.
Not for me!! Trying to watch at work and would be ok for a bit then freeze then say unable to play. So big ty to those doing pbp!

Chad Leistikow‏Verified account@ChadLeistikow 2h2 hours ago
Tom Brands on Iowa leading the #D1wrestle team scoring as Session I comes to a close: “I didn’t know that. That’s a sign that we’re doing some good things. We’ve got to continue that. That’s the message.”

On Iowa's 9.5 bonus points accounting for more than half the team total? Tom Brands: “It’s tougher to execute than it is to say it. Our guys did a good job this round.”

I was hoping for more but really wasn’t because I don’t want them to get in trouble. I’d love an off the air broadcast from Grace, Ironside, Telford, & McD.

Heyyyy...that sounds like a heck of a fundraiser idea for the HWC right there. ^^ I think it would be a hoot...X100. But some mamby pamby would probably get their feelings hurt and put the kibosh on it.

Degen from ISU upsets Mcchrysral from Nebraska and ISU has matched last years NCAA point score.

The Dresser Effect @MitchL
How's that current points total looking right now?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So, to compare so far KJ... 2 qualifiers and 1 total point
KD Only 1 qualifier and 1 point.

Well, at least KD has a higher scoring average per qualified wrestler

Now the negative... Same results from KD vs KJ, but for a whole lot more $$$$ in salary.

Changing the culture!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT