ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Session 3 Thread***

Stoll will have a hard time AA with his bottom issues. Failure to shoot and taking bottom. Just choose Top against him if you are a big guy and you got a good change to win.

Stoll needs to try hooking up his body lock! I'd rather see him go for it than than lose bellied on the mat. He should be throwing those underhooks on everyone.

What an utter collapse in the quarters. 16-2 on day 1 and almost the complete opposite in day 2. Damn that’s bad.

We lost 1 match we were favored in and won one one we were not. All the rest we lost we were not expected to win. Do you seriously expect just because we are Iowa we are going to beat a bunch of guys seeded much higher?

Hopefully, that’s the last of Cash we’ll see. Very good wrestler with all of the athletic tools — just doesn’t have it mentally and probably never will.

Give the guy a break, he lost a tough match with a couple iffy calls to the 5 seed and was right there with the 4 seed before giving up a big move. He wrestled hard.

Reactions: Kwoodhawk
Me too but with someone different at 184. Any studs left in class of 2019 or transfers looking for new home? Cash is what he is, solid R12 - fringe AA guy and what's worse is his style is maddening.

We got two good guys coming in and Cash will likely kick their asses.

Reactions: shobart
Hey, you guys have any chance of having a champ? Yeah, that's right, we have a chance to have six champs. I took so much shit about Penn State wrestling in your parking lots before the 2017 football game, which we won, I thought it's time to give some back. By the way, I'll be in Iowa City to see Penn State win another football game on your home turf this coming October. Book it. You guys talk a big game, back it up.

For them to go into the high 160’s would mean they would have to win every semi with bonus and every final with bonus. Have to remember how ‘97 went down.

Adjust the 83 team and they were 177. Adjusting 97 only adds 2 points from 170 to 172. Iowa scored 40 bonus points in 92 and scored 149.

2017, PSU ran the finals table and scored 32 bonus to score scored 146. When Iowa won in 92, they scored 40 bonus. Still the record.

Highest PSU has scored in placement points is 91 in 2018. Still, 141.

Record is secure.
What has Iowa done for wrestling lately? Like in the past decade? Oh, I'm sorry, it's been dominated by Penn State.

Hey, you guys have any chance of having a champ? Yeah, that's right, we have a chance to have six champs. I took so much shit about Penn State wrestling in your parking lots before the 2017 football game, which we won, I thought it's time to give some back. By the way, I'll be in Iowa City to see Penn State win another football game on your home turf this coming October. Book it. You guys talk a big game, back it up.
tenor.gif

So many guys broke this weekend.
I knew they fought their asses off. I hope this is lessons learned for a young team.
Hit the weights and the track.

P 113.5
OSU 88.5
Ok S 73.5
Iowa 68
Cassar just took out Steveson 4-3 w RT
Score does not reflect Cassars win

Reactions: Jaybird319

Another PSU douche. What's the tally at now?

Not called for, you clown! Be gracious in both wins and losses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT