ADVERTISEMENT

*New OC Thread*

rfgiowa

HR All-American
Sep 14, 2003
Virginia
2797ea07-a566-477c-b39a-ed105042fc5b_text.gif

Deacon Hill should start a hunger strike. Should have started it back in October.
We will know if Kirk gives any authority to his new OC immediately. If Deacon is anywhere on the depth chart other than last we are screwed.
No real OC would have even let him sniff the field.

Reactions: ddeanHawk
We will know if Kirk gives any authority to his new OC immediately. If Deacon is anywhere on the depth chart other than last we are screwed.
No real OC would have even let him sniff the field.
Really. Compared to Marco who came in later in the game, he is the epitome of accuracy. Sure, Marco was able to run the ball, but he was probably the least accurate QB I have ever seen at the college level.

Really. Compared to Marco who came in later in the game, he is the epitome of accuracy. Sure, Marco was able to run the ball, but he was probably the least accurate QB I have ever seen at the college level.
He never played or practiced with the first team the whole year. He had zero game snaps, that's on the idiot coaches.
I know Deacon is your son but you're taking this too personally.
The least accurate qb I've ever seen at qb is Deacon Hill Dad.
I'm sorry.
Edit: Deacon has a great attitude and seems like a great kid but he's not even an FCS level qb.

Last edited:
He never played or practiced with the first team the whole year. He had zero game snaps, that's on the idiot coaches.
I know Deacon is your son but you're taking this too personally.
The least accurate qb I've ever seen at qb is Deacon Hill Dad.
I'm sorry.
Edit: Deacon has a great attitude and seems like a great kid but he's not even an FCS level qb.
Nowhere will you find on this board or anywhere else that I praised Hill. To make such a statement is just pure hyperbole. True he had zero game snaps, but there are plenty of QB's who come into games and perform without previous game snaps. That's just an excuse. As for never playing with the first team, you have no idea if that is true. It sounds nice but could just as easily be a line of crap the Kirk haters throw out to bolster their position.

Nowhere will you find on this board or anywhere else that I praised Hill. To make such a statement is just pure hyperbole. True he had zero game snaps, but there are plenty of QB's who come into games and perform without previous game snaps. That's just an excuse. As for never playing with the first team, you have no idea if that is true. It sounds nice but could just as easily be a line of crap the Kirk haters throw out to bolster their position.
Take the L.

Reactions: win1forthe
Maybe all the OC candidates were asked by KF of their opinion of Deacon how Brian handled that. And they couldn’t lie. So KF moves on.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT