ADVERTISEMENT

Soldier Salute Session IV Thread

And that's what you get for stereotyping. I am not a Ferrari defender. Unlike some people (not pointing fingers) I try to look at things in an unbiased manner, which means I don't criticize for a charge one was never convicted for, nor do I absolutely lose my shit for a 19-year-old passing in a no-passing zone (like none of us have ever done that). His incident just happened to result in a crash where many of us survived mostly without incident the stupid driving shit we did as teenagers. Also, I'm a lifetime military man and as such have always voted Republican due to Republican's stance on Defense spending.

So would it safe for me to say you non-Ferrari defenders are...what?? No, it's not safe to say that because whatever "that" is probably wouldn't be true.
Count me as not passing when i dont know what the F^ck is coming.
Some of us judge based on a body of work..
all adds up to a pretty big pile💩

My friend, I haven't changed. I just can't sit here and bash three Ferrari's for the dumbshit actions of one, and while I completely get that AJ is an absolute dick (no question there), I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon with some of the hatred for a sexual assault crime for which he was never convicted, nor am I going to lose my shit because he passed in a no-passing zone. His idiot driving resulted in a serious accident...got it. But we all did dumbshit driving as teenagers, at least most of us. So in the end do I think AJ should be on the team? I don't know...that's up to the coaching staff. But do I think the other two should pay for AJ being a dipshit? Absolutely not. Also, I did make some statements based on what was shown on BTN+ vice what you all saw first hand at the venue. Much of what you saw wasn't shown on the BTN broadcast (the double fingers split maneuver, etc.). BLUF: Haven't changed, still think I'm pretty normal, and still think I have pretty strong values, morals, etc. At the end of the day I'm good with whatever the coaching staff decides...they've got much better info to work with than most of us. :)
Don’t listen to him, Nash. Reasonable is good…

Also, I'm a lifetime military man and as such have always voted Republican due to Republican's stance on Defense spending.

What're your thoughts on Trump (leading Republican candidate obviously) suggesting that General Milley should be executed?

Also curious what you think about him dodging the draft and calling Americans who died in war "losers and suckers".

And of course Trump disparaging John McCain for being a PoW.

My friend, I would love to say I was never a dumbshit in my teen years and never did anything that could have resulted in an accident...but I would be lying. And I too judge on the body of work and my thoughts are also that AJ thus far has proven to be an idiot. But I don't want to lose the family because AJ's an idiot. I want Angelo to become a Hawk and I want Anthony to remain a Hawk. As for AJ, I don't have the facts to make that call and therefore support whatever TnT decide.

And that's what you get for stereotyping. I am not a Ferrari defender. Unlike some people (not pointing fingers) I try to look at things in an unbiased manner, which means I don't criticize for a charge one was never convicted for, nor do I absolutely lose my shit for a 19-year-old passing in a no-passing zone (like none of us have ever done that). His incident just happened to result in a crash where many of us survived mostly without incident the stupid driving shit we did as teenagers. Also, I'm a lifetime military man and as such have always voted Republican due to Republican's stance on Defense spending.

So would it safe for me to say you non-Ferrari defenders are...what?? No, it's not safe to say that because whatever "that" is probably wouldn't be true.
My friend, I would love to say I was never a dumbshit in my teen years and never did anything that could have resulted in an accident...but I would be lying. And I too judge on the body of work and my thoughts are also that AJ thus far has proven to be an idiot. But I don't want to lose the family because AJ's an idiot. I want Angelo to become a Hawk and I want Anthony to remain a Hawk. As for AJ, I don't have the facts to make that call and therefore support whatever TnT decide.
Fair enough

What're your thoughts on Trump (leading Republican candidate obviously) suggesting that General Milley should be executed?

Also curious what you think about him dodging the draft and calling Americans who died in war "losers and suckers".

And of course Trump disparaging John McCain for being a PoW.
My friend, I don't like these threads going political so I'll start and end by saying I am completely dumbfounded that Trump and Biden are the best options the two parties can come up with. I'm just floored.

The family is polarizing that’s for damn sure. Without having a single Ferrari on the current roster, they already managed to split the fan base into 2 factions. There’s something to say about that.
And team from what im hearing

My friend, I don't like these threads going political so I'll start and end by saying I am completely dumbfounded that Trump and Biden are the best options the two parties can come up with. I'm just floored.
While I want neither to be president, I’m completely dumbfounded that you see any similarities between the two men you mention above. Only one has been openly and blatantly trying to destroy our democracy. Seriously. How did we get here?

While I want neither to be president, I’m completely dumbfounded that you see any similarities between the two men you mention above. Only one has been openly and blatantly trying to destroy our democracy. Seriously. How did we get here?
And found liable and fined for sexual abuse.

Similarities between the two? I didn't mention anything about the two other than that I'm surprised this is the best we have to offer the American people. I think you're OK dub, so please don't try to drag me into the political horseshit some of you guys are throwing around. Thank you sir. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT