ADVERTISEMENT

“Life On The Road” Unless At CHA

I know that Fran will say we are what we are and if it ain't broke blah blah blah..........but you are killing your team for not getting them to box out better on the defensive end.

And any excuse for why they can't get better at that is asinine bullsh**.

You're welcome, Fran.

I know that Fran will say we are what we are and if it ain't broke blah blah blah..........but you are killing your team for not getting them to box out better on the defensive end.

And any excuse for why they can't get better at that is asinine bullsh**.

You're welcome, Fran.

A lot of rebounding is about desire. Purdue played with that desire tonight. Iowa looked tired and disinterested most of the game. I don't know how much of that is on Fran.

It'll be interesting to see how Iowa does in the BTT. They'll likely come in on a two-game skid.

Reactions: amahawk
The officiating had little, if anything, to do with the outcome, but that doesn't mean it wasn't poor, because it was. The officials were just as bad as the Hawkeyes were, which made for one long, ugly, awful evening in Iowa City.

Back in the 80s, I knew a guy on the team and he said guys on other teams all said Carver was the easiest place to play a road game in the conference. I seriously doubt much has changed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT