ADVERTISEMENT

“People might call him an asshole, but he's my asshole.”

Quaid is filming a lot of Christian movies now, so he knows his audience.
Christians love a good elitist that would sooner spit on them then give them a hand, would grab them by the pussy and commit adultery. The Christians love the lewd man that has openly chastised pows and dead soldiers.

Biden goes to church nearly every Sunday. When do you suppose trump last went when it wasn’t a photo op?

Christine Ebersole Idiot GIF by CBS

Sad state of our society how many people look up to and idolize really shitty human beings. Trump obviously, but many celebrities, news personalities, etc who are nowhere near decent human beings. Musk has been moving into this category as well.
Robert Deniro just joined the idiot club yesterday this insane ranting as well.

Reactions: seminoleed
Robert Deniro just joined the idiot club yesterday this insane ranting as well.
I didn't see what he said but not surprised, because as much as many conservatives or liberals would like to think it's only the other party it certainly isn't. Seems like there's more asshole Republican politicians versus Dems, but assholeyness definitely knows no bounds nor parties

Hilarious, Trump commits crimes on live TV and people think he is the victim.

Also remember this statement whenever it comes up as to who started this crappy period in our history. Your side willingly elected someone they all knew was an asshole because they felt like that asshole would "own the libs"

Could you maybe mark the days on the calendar that MAGA wants us to care about what Hollywood thinks? Or is it okay only if you have been a has-been long enough? It's hard to keep up for us normal people.
The MAGA sect has Dennis Quaid, Kevin Sorbo, Kirk Cameron, Clint Eastwood, James Woods, Jim’bo ‘Jesus’ Caviezel, Scott Baio, Roseanne, Kid Rock and that gelatin desert that has cottage cheese in it. There’s other supporters but this the off the top of my head pure Magas.

Left has some outspoken folks but I haven’t seen anyone give a speech to a chair or subtly deny the holocaust.

Sad state of our society how many people look up to and idolize really shitty human beings. Trump obviously, but many celebrities, news personalities, etc who are nowhere near decent human beings. Musk has been moving into this category as well.
Then there’s that bright light of loudmouthery who goes by the name of Robert DeNiro.

Reactions: hawkedoff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT