• Bullies
  • Defames
  • Exaggerates
  • Insults
  • Obstructs
  • Misleads
  • Denies
  • Manipulates

I think it's more Trump's disdain for the left that makes him so popular.
It's a pretty simple campaign. Just package the entire left platform into two simple issues:

ISSUES:

1. Open border - the brown people are invading to kill, steal and rape.
2. Transgenders - are behind every tree and will negate women's rights and convince your children to whack off their wieners.

SOLUTION:

1. Trump is the only thing that can stop this. Vote now.

6puu4p.jpg

Then there’s that bright light of loudmouthery who goes by the name of Robert DeNiro.
That and his sexual harassment of his assitant, his sexual exploitation of the Olsen twins, and his sexual proclivities with underage hookers around the world. He is a giant piece of shit that should be in prison

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It's a pretty simple campaign. Just package the entire left platform into two simple issues:

ISSUES:

1. Open border - the brown people are invading to kill, steal and rape.
2. Transgenders - are behind every tree and will negate women's rights and convince your children to whack off their wieners.

SOLUTION:

1. Trump is the only thing that can stop this. Vote now.

Yep. Add in "Economy - the economy was just better before Covid Biden messed things up"

People forget that the economy went to shit while Trump was still in office but they blame Biden for it.

10k point drop in the DJIA
Unemployment went to 14.9%
Supply chain disruption (CPI dropped suddenly and went negative then rebounded hard)

All of that recovered while Biden was in office. We are at 3.4% CPI right now with peak under Trump at 2.9% in 2018. What was Trump recovering the country from? Obama?

The talk about wars is amusing to me as if Biden started any wars or that Trump would broker peace. You know those warhawk dems always wanting to beef up the military and go to war.

I could vote for an asshole.

Whom I can’t vote for is an unstable narcissist with the emotional intelligence of a 14-year-old going through PMS.

That’s not to mention a pathological liar, rapist, lifelong grifter, and demented, fat miserable ****.

But if Dennis Quaid helps you in justifying your third time voting for a heaping pile of maggot-infested elephant shit more power to you, OP.

You’re the first person I’ve heard say the term “Pharisees” meant occupation.

I think hypocrite and Pharisee are interchangeable terms.
Technically, I guess you can just view them as "occupations" and the Pharisees weren't, by nature, hypocrites. They were law focused to a fault. The Pharisees emphasized strict adherence to laws and had upwards of 600 written commandments and a frack'n myriad of oral laws representing a complex and detailed legal and ethical system. Jesus basically came to say, knock it off. Love God first and then your neighbor as yourself.

/today's lesson :cool:

the end book GIF by funk

Last edited:
Technically, I guess you can just view them as "occupations" and the Pharisees weren't, by nature, hypocrites. They were law focused to a fault. The Pharisees emphasized strict adherence to laws and had upwards of 600 written commandments and a frack'n myriad of oral laws representing a complex and detailed legal and ethical system. Jesus basically came to say, knock it off. Love God first and then your neighbor as yourself.

/today's lesson :cool:

the end book GIF by funk
Okay, cool. That’s a good explanation.

I can’t speak authoritatively on this because I’m not a Bible expert and don’t pretend to be. I was just thinking of the whole incident where Jesus told the Pharisees to throw the first stone at the prostitute or whomever she was. Of course, I recently heard that incident wasn’t even in the original Bible.

So, I got nothing. Lol 😝

Okay, cool. That’s a good explanation.

I can’t speak authoritatively on this because I’m not a Bible expert and don’t pretend to be. I was just thinking of the whole incident where Jesus told the Pharisees to throw the first stone at the prostitute or whomever she was. Of course, I recently heard that incident wasn’t even in the original Bible.

So, I got nothing. Lol 😝
"original Bible" isn't really a thing. The Bible is a collection of different works by various authors spanning nearly 1,500 years. It was primarily written in Hebrew (Old Testament) and Greek (New Testament), with some portions of the Old Testament written in Aramaic. By the late 4th centry CE, councils such as those at Hippo and Carthage finalized the canon, establishing the Bible as we know it today...which has 3K+ translations and versions (think King James, NIV, RSV, etc.)

Oh, and the story of Jesus drawing a line in the sand is found the book of John. The passage describes an event where the scribes and Pharisees bring a woman caught in adultery to Jesus, asking if she should be stoned according to the Law of Moses. Jesus squats down and writes on the ground with His finger. When they continue to question Him, He says, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." The accusers start walking off one by one, so ya, there were clearly some hypocrites in that bunch. But I'm off the opinion we're all hypocrites to some extent, it's why we're told not to Judge others. THat's God's job.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
True, I think the lefts disdain for him made him more popular. Appealing to the darker side of dealing with people who don’t think like you.
When I get to a political crossroads on who to support. I chose the side that doesn’t welcome Neo-Nazi’s. A lot of the issues/policy you identify with him are big long term issues. Israel and Iran/Hamas are always just reloading when not shooting. Russia is always trying to expand by force. The border has been untenable for decades.
Trump doesn’t offer long term solutions to any of it. Band aids at best.

I could vote for an asshole.

Whom I can’t vote for is an unstable narcissist with the emotional intelligence of a 14-year-old going through PMS.

That’s not to mention a pathological liar, rapist, lifelong grifter, and demented, fat miserable ****.

But if Dennis Quaid helps you in justifying your third time voting for a heaping pile of maggot-infested elephant shit more power to you, OP.
When you described who you couldn't vote for, I assumed you meant Trump, but all of those same attributes apply to Biden.

"original Bible" isn't really a thing. The Bible is a collection of different works by various authors spanning nearly 1,500 years. It was primarily written in Hebrew (Old Testament) and Greek (New Testament), with some portions of the Old Testament written in Aramaic. By the late 4th centry CE, councils such as those at Hippo and Carthage finalized the canon, establishing the Bible as we know it today...which has 3K+ translations and versions (think King James, NIV, RSV, etc.)

Oh, and the story of Jesus drawing a line in the sand is found the book of John. The passage describes an event where the scribes and Pharisees bring a woman caught in adultery to Jesus, asking if she should be stoned according to the Law of Moses. Jesus squats down and writes on the ground with His finger. When they continue to question Him, He says, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." The accusers start walking off one by one, so ya, there were clearly some hypocrites in that bunch. But I'm off the opinion we're all hypocrites to some extent, it's why we're told not to Judge others. THat's God's job.
I have received quite the education today. I sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you, Professor Alaska. Where do I sign up for your next course? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
You’re the first person I’ve heard say the term “Pharisees” meant occupation.

I think hypocrite and Pharisee are interchangeable terms.
Nah, it was a religious leader. However, due to the Bible and Jesus addresssing them the way he did, it’s a second meaning now. It wasn’t really an occupation, but a sect of Jewish religious leaders.

When I get to a political crossroads on who to support. I chose the side that doesn’t welcome Neo-Nazi’s. A lot of the issues/policy you identify with him are big long term issues. Israel and Iran/Hamas are always just reloading when not shooting. Russia is always trying to expand by force. The border has been untenable for decades.
Trump doesn’t offer long term solutions to any of it. Band aids at best.
I look at what’s happening worldwide with immigration, Islam, Africa. We need ton tighten our borders. Chaos is on the horizon, and I want to take care of America first.

Fact is, many didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Corrupt CRAZY Filthy Don in huge numbers, and that will happen again in 24. Filthy Don gave us Biden in 2020.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT