ADVERTISEMENT

“White People are a Plague to the Planet”

Racist?

• Total voters
Exactly.

I have carefully crafted my FB Reels feed...Nate Bargatze clips, cooking, sports, "What!? No Way" guy, Cliffe Knechtle, and other stuff I enjoy. I very rarely get anything political, but they do come up. The one thing I need to figure out is why am I now getting old women work-out videos. The only thing I can think is Mrs. Alaska searched for something on my account. My algorithm is screwed ATM.

Gotta get back to these!

That video is pretty cool!

I'm the same - it's almost all animals, sports, and comedy

• Love
Reactions: alaskanseminole
I like the white guy in the front eager to take notes.
In fairness, the photo was taken precisely when the presentation started.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

So this thread was about getting a gotcha on the libs and not about any actual concern about racism.

Why not both?

I have repeatedly said on here that Democrats and liberals are racist.

Not only do the liberals here NOT condemn a presenter spreading hate. They mock me for even acknowledging it!

7 people even voted “No, I’m a moron.” to this poll. It’s unbelievable but does reinforce my belief that many liberals are self loathing and generally believe racism against white people is acceptable.

They may not be outright racists but they sure don’t seem to mind racism against white people. They blur the line by their own comments.

The life of a white guy:

Was in Des Moines for state wrestling last week.

At the hotel one morning, I was sitting at a table drinking some coffee.

After my second cup, I was ready to get up when a black guy sat right next to me.

I sat there an extra 10 minutes because I didn't want him to think I was getting up because he sat next to me.

:)

You're welcome. I also saw why it popped up on your feed. Elon was the top comment under the tweet :)

Right, I follow probably 1000+ accounts that follow Elon Musk. Any time he interacts with posts like that so do plenty of his followers, and that means plenty of the people I follow. Whether it is because of him or the people I follow is of no matter. It’s ending up in my Following feed.

I explained in another thread. If someone I follow likes it, it may suggest it in my following feed or if someone I follow Reposts it, it will come up in my Following feed. I pretty much never scan “For You” feed. I follow a lot of accounts and their political leanings aren't always clear at first. I normally unfollow people who get political or promote stupid content.

This post though is pretty racist and offensive. Just wondered what the Libs of HROT thought of their fellow liberal nakedly promoting racism.

Not leaving disappointed.
Do you know the actual context of the image?

Why not both?

I have repeatedly said on here that Democrats and liberals are racist.

Not only do the liberals here NOT condemn a presenter spreading hate. They mock me for even acknowledging it!

7 people even voted “No, I’m a moron.” to this poll. It’s unbelievable but does reinforce my belief that many liberals are self loathing and generally believe racism against white people is acceptable.

They may not be outright racists but they sure don’t seem to mind racism against white people. They blur the line by their own comments.
For the record. I’ve not had many chances to vote for “no, I’m a moron” in my life so I wanted to see what I felt like. In conclusion, I liked it.

The life of a white guy:

Was in Des Moines for state wrestling last week.

At the hotel one morning, I was sitting at a table drinking some coffee.

After my second cup, I was ready to get up when a black guy sat right next to me.

I sat there an extra 10 minutes because I didn't want him to think I was getting up because he sat next to me.

:)
I think it would have been Ok to get up but depends if you would have put cream and/or sugar in your coffee or have it black?

Because if you put cream or sugar in then you would have culturally appropriated your beverage and then you’d be RACISS AF!!!!!!!

I disagree, there were peaceful indigenous tribes that lived in harmony with nature. Technological advances made us a plague to the planet.
Probably homogenous peoples with normal human ****ing brains that weren’t subject to some vengeful god or gods.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT