ADVERTISEMENT

•••••••••Packers vs Bears•••••••••

It is but no NBC sports for Des Moines apparently on Hulu. Can’t get a lot of stuff through NBC in Des Moines yet.
Free stream on Yahoo sports app.

Yahoo has every Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night game for free, plus select Sunday games. All sorts of free NFL on Yahoo.

Wait, wait. Stop the game. Aaron Rodgers didn't like being tackled.

Reactions: torbee
My biggest takeaway tonight is how much more fun college football is to watch than the NFL
Too many college games are garbage matchups.

About two really good games a week have any national appeal.

Wipe my ass with Iowa Rutgers tickets.

I’m going to like the above post for 10 min. Then I like it after 10 min in order to give it the thumbs down

wqBBuBG.gif

My biggest takeaway tonight is how much more fun college football is to watch than the NFL

This is some terrible football tonight. But I do think it has more to do with the pre season then anything. Neither of these teams have played there starters in the pre season and it shows.

Too many college games are garbage matchups.

About two really good games a week have any national appeal.

Wipe my ass with Iowa Rutgers tickets.

Who cares about national appeal? There's a dozen or more great games every week that have great endings or great performances. National appeal is the toilet paper you're looking for.

Holy shit the bears offense blows. Super bowl defense but an offense that can't convert 3rd downs. And I think the packers defense is going to suck this year.

Who cares about national appeal? There's a dozen or more great games every week that have great endings or great performances. National appeal is the toilet paper you're looking for.

Forgive him. R & B has become an uncool version of Walt Kawalski.

Reactions: DooBi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT