ADVERTISEMENT

10 Best Cities To Live In Florida

Gainesville on the list is the most puzzling. I remember seeing Coral Springs on a top 10 places to live in America list recently and it’s not even on this list.
University, Shands, pleasant weather, employment opps. I was going to ask why Ocala isn't on the list. Dad has lived there for 30+ years and loves it given the proximity to everything.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Savannah by a mile.
S'what we're thinking, too. Biloxi because it's close to NOLA, Pensacola because my grandparents are buried at the Naval Base, and Savannah because it's closer to Orlando but neither of us want to live in Jacksonville or Gainesville and Orlando isn't worth the money, in our opinion, even if we love all the theme parks.

Reactions: billanole
I love Key West. But the rest of Flawda can kindly go GFT

That is not a mediocre post. I feel I was hoodwinked by a candidate who fabricated their resume to win the mediocre poty.
I would ask @runkpanole to initiate a recount, but that could lead to @TheonGreyJoy winning and who wants that jackleg winning anything, so I will drink my pain away instead.

S'what we're thinking, too. Biloxi because it's close to NOLA, Pensacola because my grandparents are buried at the Naval Base, and Savannah because it's closer to Orlando but neither of us want to live in Jacksonville or Gainesville and Orlando isn't worth the money, in our opinion, even if we love all the theme parks.

Savannah is a restaurant theme park.

Why don’t you want to live in Jax? It’s great around the edges. Beaches to the east and clay county to the west. I’d take Jax over all of the places on your list.

Why don’t you want to live in Jax? It’s great around the edges. Beaches to the east and clay county to the west. I’d take Jax over all of the places on your list.
Less to do with the cities themselves and more about Floridian politics. We can overlook it if it means I can visit my grandparents and take care of their headstone.

I continued to be shocked at home prices. A place close to my brother in law just went for $1.2. It’s a 2/2 an and just off Flagler. Not like it’s a historical conch house in Oldtown.
Yep, ours is a 3/2 with a pool a half block from Harpoon Harry’s if you know where that is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT