QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
I hope you still have the Cock to watch some of it

PARIS24-NBCU-NETWORKS-H-2023.jpg

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
I’m still a cock holdout.

Knowing my luck, the cock will be chosen to show the skimpy outfits the females are wearing and making a big fuss about right now .

Reactions: Finance85
Was there last summer. They wanted to have a reimaging of Paris and the Seine. Wanted to have several of the water events in the Seine so they were going to spend millions to clean it up. Want to know how that is going? Well they may be canceling those events as the Seine is still filthy.

I am sure I will catch an hour in the evenings but I don’t think anything is a must see.

Would like to see the cycling stuff but I am not paying extra because it likely would be broadcast while I am working or outside enjoying summer.

It’s supposed to be the big reveal of the repaired Notre Dame. We were there this time last year. I’ll be amazed if they got it done.

It’s supposed to be the big reveal of the repaired Notre Dame. We were there this time last year. I’ll be amazed if they got it done.
They are now aiming for this December for it to be opened again.

i'll follow it on hrot. the stuff that doesn't show up here isn't worth knowing anyway

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT