ADVERTISEMENT

100% On Topic and Civil Thread on AJ Ferrari's Wrestling Future

Lol, the disconnect you have is something special if you think what I said was anything other than the actual truth.

My bad on re-engaging. Please feel free to hold your banner high and make sure to blast those “moral-less” spineless Republicans that see anything different from you.

Have a great weekend and be safe.

If you think McCain wasn't conservative, yet Trump somehow is you're a ****ing idiot full stop. Or is fascism a conservative value now?

If you think McCain wasn't conservative, yet Trump somehow is you're a ****ing idiot full stop. Or is fascism a conservative value now?
He wasnt. He was a pro politician that got very little done! Trump got shit done! Noone owned him. I cant imagine how great the last 3 yrs wouod of been without election interference which wouod of led to a second term to finish what he started! Utopic! To bad between mail in, illegal votes, covid rule changes…etc. we have to absorb this BS!

Is AJ coming to Iowa? This board has really hit the shits.
ALL indications say yes! Surely there will be some obstacles to navigate, but it appears that his goal is to wrestle and win again.
He wasnt. He was a pro politician that got very little done! Trump got shit done! Noone owned him. I cant imagine how great the last 3 yrs wouod of been without election interference which wouod of led to a second term to finish what he started! Utopic! To bad between mail in, illegal votes, covid rule changes…etc. we have to absorb this BS!
TY

ADDED NOTE: JIM JORDAN Speaker of the House!!! Can not think of a better man to do it right now!!!

Serious? WTF?? When have I EVER said Trump was conservative? You are so hung up on Trump that you mix him into everything when he isn’t even there. I have clearly said in multiple threads that I never considered him conservative and even pointed out he was a democrat almost right up until he ran…

Serious? WTF?? When have I EVER said Trump was conservative? You are so hung up on Trump that you mix him into everything when he isn’t even there. I have clearly said in multiple threads that I never considered him conservative and even pointed out he was a democrat almost right up until he ran…
Look at his name MSU! Dudes always drunk! Atleast i hope thats it instead of just unpatriotic and stupid!

Look at his name MSU! Dudes always drunk! Atleast i hope thats it instead of just unpatriotic and stupid!
Can't you go to the off-topic board? Your handle has politics in it. I take you a seriously as ProgressiveMan.

Hear me out here, let’s elect him, then we use him to fix our broken economy, get inflation under control, get the employment rate up again then we codemn the shit outta him! So like a win win type scenario.
Employment is higher now than with Trump. Our economy keeps on going well, not broken at all. 500000 new manufacturing jobs in past 3 years. Previous 4 years loss of manufacturing jobs.

ALL indications say yes! Surely there will be some obstacles to navigate, but it appears that his goal is to wrestle and win again.

TY

ADDED NOTE: JIM JORDAN Speaker of the House!!! Can not think of a better man to do it right now!!!

16 years in Congress, never passed a bill.

If you haven't seen this before, it needs to be watched.

Reactions: PrairieHawk24
He's a failed dictator. Just because he's incompetent and the military told him they won't support his coup, doesn't mean that he isn't a wannabe dictator. He outright tried to overthrow a democratic election and wanted to suspend the constitution.

It sounds like you believe Trump that he'd end the Israel Palestine war in 24 hours. 🙄

You're going to go down with the ship huh? Or going to flee like a rat when he's convicted of felonies and sentenced to prison?
Turn off your TV and pay attention to what actually happens and the results instead. We got all sorts of doomsday predictions when Trump won the first time too.

We were told the market will crash, WW3, Russian collusion, pee pee tape, and on and on. All were completely wrong and some were coordinated fabrications. If you’re still buying what your news media is selling, you’re not looking for truth…you’re just looking to be right.

Turn off your TV and pay attention to what actually happens and the results instead. We got all sorts of doomsday predictions when Trump won the first time too.

We were told the market will crash, WW3, Russian collusion, pee pee tape, and on and on. All were completely wrong and some were coordinated fabrications. If you’re still buying what your news media is selling, you’re not looking for truth…you’re just looking to be right.

So you're calling Trump a liar?

Do you believe that Pence should have listened to Trump and rejected votes on January 6 to overturn the election results?

Do you believe that the Georgia secretary of state should have listened to Trump and "found" just the exact number of votes to give Trump the win?

Do you believe that mail in ballots such as my own should've been thrown out?

Do you believe that Biden won the 2020 election and is a legitimate president?

The only reason "what actually happens and the results" didn't lead to Trump remaining president despite him losing a democratic election is due to the actions of others that stood up to oppose his dictator actions. If the results were literally what Trump has called for, he'd be dictator in chief right now despite losing a democratic election.

He's a failed wannabe dictator. This is an objective fact, can't be disputed, and is indefensible.

When did conservative mean moderate? Also, I literally just said no one was going to commit political suicide to openly go against Trump when they almost all believe he is gone this cycle and 100% gone by 2028.

You can beat your Jan. 6th drum all you want, but Trump has 100% control over too many voters. All standing up against him will do for most is guarantee they don’t get relected…
We agree on something. MAGA is a cult with Trump as the leader.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyePA

Do you believe that Pence should have listened to Trump and rejected votes on January 6 to overturn the election results?

Do you believe that the Georgia secretary of state should have listened to Trump and "found" just the exact number of votes to give Trump the win?

I'll give it a go!

NO

YES

NO- but should have eliminated all of the voter fraud!

Possibly- you seem to not have proper qualifications to vote

LMAO!!!

I can tell when I’m talking to a CNN parrot. You all love to take a statement out of context and then decide the meaning and spread it as if your opinion were facts.
Real quick, don’t one what you’re referencing about Trump being a liar. Pence should have done what he felt was right, I believe he did. You’re lacking a ridiculous amount of contact when referencing Trumps call into the Georgia SOS (this alone reduces your credibility in my eyes to zero). Not sure where you live but some states accepted mail in ballots that did not meet the standards set forth by their laws. For instance my wife and I received a mail in ballot through the mail without requesting one. Biden won the election but I don’t believe it was an election that was handled properly everywhere around the country.

One quick question for you….

I was knowingly and blatantly lied to by the MSM for years in order to tear Trump down. They literally took a (DNC/Clinton campaign) paid and fabricated story with known holes and turned it into a 3 year investigation. National representatives were on news shows knowingly lying through their teeth…yet you choose to still trust these people….why?

Dab those tears. Really sucks to be you right now. I know being you sucks for us. Jim Jordan or Nancy Pelosi? I'll roll with the wrestler but you buck up now.

How about neither? Both suck.

Jim Jordan in particular is anti-american and anti democracy. Dude was fully onboard with Trump's attempt to overthrow the election. Despicable and pathetic man who is a disgrace to the sport of wrestling.

reporting eric cartman GIF by South Park

This is a thread about Ferrari's sexual assault case being dismissed and a Hawkeye fan stating adamantly that they won't support Ferrari due to his sexual assault allegations, yet that individual wholeheartedly supports Trump who was found liable of sexual assault.

I'm sorry, if you take issue with that level of extreme hypocrisy being called out, then the problem is with you. That shouldn't derail any thread and is a relevant counterpoint to @MAGAman's criticism of Ferrari.

The topic of the thread is a sexual assault case and people throughout the thread are stating their thoughts on the case and sexual assault allegations generally.

It's astounding how many of you take issue with me pointing out the extreme hypocrisy and moral inconsistency, but don't take issue with the individual who holds the hypocritical position.

I'm going to continue to call out hypocrisy. If you ever find my statements hypocritical, please feel free to do the same.
Based on your response to me on Wed. (Above) you are being hypocritical based on your recent political posts. They have absolutely nothing to do with the Ferrari case being dismissed.
You don’t really believe your disdain for Trump has anything to do with the Ferrari case do you?

I can tell when I’m talking to a CNN parrot. You all love to take a statement out of context and then decide the meaning and spread it as if your opinion were facts.
Real quick, don’t one what you’re referencing about Trump being a liar. Pence should have done what he felt was right, I believe he did. You’re lacking a ridiculous amount of contact when referencing Trumps call into the Georgia SOS (this alone reduces your credibility in my eyes to zero). Not sure where you live but some states accepted mail in ballots that did not meet the standards set forth by their laws. For instance my wife and I received a mail in ballot through the mail without requesting one. Biden won the election but I don’t believe it was an election that was handled properly everywhere around the country.

One quick question for you….

I was knowingly and blatantly lied to by the MSM for years in order to tear Trump down. They literally took a (DNC/Clinton campaign) paid and fabricated story with known holes and turned it into a 3 year investigation. National representatives were on news shows knowingly lying through their teeth…yet you choose to still trust these people….why?

I don't watch or read CNN.

I'm referring to Trump stating that the constitution should be suspended.

I didn't take the statement out of context. The "perfect phone call" is even worse in context. I've listened to the entire phone call.

If you think Pence did the right thing, then by definition, you're agreeing that Trump was wrong to call for the electoral votes to be thrown out. If the country just did what Trump has called for in his speech and in social media then our constitution would be suspended, and we'd have overturned the will of the people and overturned a fair democratic election and installed a dictator. This is an objective, indisputable fact and you and other cultists are twisting into a pretzel trying to justify and defend Trump.

I don't know what you're referring to with the DNC/Clinton. I assume the Russia investigation and Mueller report?

If so, that that investigation concluded that Russia's interference in the 2016 election was sweeping and systemic. The investigation resulted in a multitude of criminal convictions. They effectively outright said that the only reason Trump wasn't charged is because he is president. Aka, a two tiered justice system.

Excerpts below:

"The Mueller Report states that if the Special Counsel’s Office felt they could clear the president of wrongdoing, they would have said so. Instead, the Report explicitly states that it “does not exonerate” the President[10] and explains that the Office of Special Counsel “accepted” the Department of Justice policy that a sitting President cannot be indicted.[11]
The Mueller report details multiple episodes in which there is evidence that the President obstructed justice. The pattern of conduct and the manner in which the President sought to impede investigations—including through one-on-one meetings with senior officials—is damning to the President."

The reality is that your radical right wing propaganda media sources have spun the Mueller report as a fake witch hunt that proved Trump and his campaign's innocence and that there was no Russian interference. That is absolutely not what it concluded. You are clearly not at all informed of the facts.

Reactions: el dub
Based on your response to me on Wed. (Above) you are being hypocritical based on your recent political posts. They have absolutely nothing to do with the Ferrari case being dismissed.
You don’t really believe your disdain for Trump has anything to do with the Ferrari case do you?

My initial comments to @MAGAman were pointing out an explicit and clear example of hypocrisy. I called it out. Since then a multitude (10+) of triggered Trump cultists have come out of the woodwork and replied to me engaging in other political conversation. I've responded to those absurd comments.

It's telling that you again take issue with me, yet don't take issue with any of the MAGA cultists who've brought up a multitude of political topics that don't at all pertain to sexual assault.

I don't watch or read CNN.

I'm referring to Trump stating that the constitution should be suspended.

I didn't take the statement out of context. The "perfect phone call" is even worse in context. I've listened to the entire phone call.

If you think Pence did the right thing, then by definition, you're agreeing that Trump was wrong to call for the electoral votes to be thrown out. If the country just did what Trump has called for in his speech and in social media then our constitution would be suspended, and we'd have overturned the will of the people and overturned a fair democratic election and installed a dictator. This is an objective, indisputable fact and you and other cultists are twisting into a pretzel trying to justify and defend Trump.

I don't know what you're referring to with the DNC/Clinton. I assume the Russia investigation and Mueller report?

If so, that that investigation concluded that Russia's interference in the 2016 election was sweeping and systemic. The investigation resulted in a multitude of criminal convictions. They effectively outright said that the only reason Trump wasn't charged is because he is president. Aka, a two tiered justice system.

Excerpts below:

"The Mueller Report states that if the Special Counsel’s Office felt they could clear the president of wrongdoing, they would have said so. Instead, the Report explicitly states that it “does not exonerate” the President[10] and explains that the Office of Special Counsel “accepted” the Department of Justice policy that a sitting President cannot be indicted.[11]
The Mueller report details multiple episodes in which there is evidence that the President obstructed justice. The pattern of conduct and the manner in which the President sought to impede investigations—including through one-on-one meetings with senior officials—is damning to the President."

The reality is that your radical right wing propaganda media sources have spun the Mueller report as a fake witch hunt that proved Trump and his campaign's innocence and that there was no Russian interference. That is absolutely not what it concluded. You are clearly not at all informed of the facts.
Ill take rad right over prog left any day if you want protected nation, world dominance, strong economy, low tax gas and rates! Women not losing to men at sports, kids learning math not anal sex! How bout you leftie?

Wasn’t Jim Jordan the guy exposing the DNC and mainstream media for their blatant lies and coordination of the Russian collusion hoax.

I tend to trust people that expose the truth more than the ones creating and covering up lies.

Call me crazy I suppose.

You're not only crazy. You're ignorant, brainwashed, and uninformed of the facts.

You support a wannabe dictator. That's as unAmerican as it gets.

I also found it a horrific crime when he was drunk beyond his wits and drove his car over the median at the State College Taco Bell at 2 am and when his wrecked car wouldnt go forward or back he was arrested and given a DUI... Then he was suspended for an undisclosed amount of time,,,, only to return to the team the WEEK before the Iowa match...ops That was Fast Eddie Ruth not AJ... its a PSU guy so forgive and forget...allegations VS Fact

Comparing Ed Ruth to AJ. Wow. Ed assaulted a Taco Bell. AJ assaults women. Get help @HawkeyePA

Ill take rad right over prog left any day if you want protected nation, world dominance, strong economy, low tax gas and rates! Women not losing to men at sports, kids learning math not anal sex! How bout you leftie?

The age old tactic of ignoring literally everything I said and shouting random right wing propaganda talking points into the wind in a deranged rant.

I need more vodka after reading the stupidity being spewed here.
Exactly whats stupid? What are you against on R policies? Are you worried youll lose your govt assistance? Are you worried our military is to big? Are you worried about what low tax gas rates will do to the economy? Are you worried your kid wont be taught tranny law? Are you afraid not enough illegals in yet?

Please point out the stupidity of the right? Btw we are called the right for a reason! We Right!

Exactly whats stupid? What are you against on R policies? Are you worried youll lose your govt assistance? Are you worried our military is to big? Are you worried about what low tax gas rates will do to the economy? Are you worried your kid wont be taught tranny law? Are you afraid not enough illegals in yet?

Please point out the stupidity of the right? Btw we are called the right for a reason! We Right!

I'm against fascism and a theocratic dictatorship. Pretty simple.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT