ADVERTISEMENT

100% On Topic and Civil Thread on AJ Ferrari's Wrestling Future

Manufacturing jobs have increased by 500,000. Jobs have increase by 13 million. People aren’t dying from Covid as under Trump. Unless they have not been vaccinated. Over 300,00 Americans died because of the way Trump handled the Covid pandemic.
False. Biden counts the jobs that came back from covid. And stop with deaths due to trump. All those numbers like biden votes were manipulated and inflated fake

They drove a truck load of ballots from NY to PA in the middle of the night. The driver reported it and nothing ever came of it? Lets hear your "facts" on this???
That is easy. A truck driver claimed this and gave press conference to a Right wing conspiracy group. This was investigated by the DOJ(Bill Barr) and the post office. Also taken to court by Trump people. Turned out there was NO evidence support this claim. Those are the facts!

Actually my comment is completely on point. ChiPack, have you led a flawless, sinless life, whereby you can "cast stones" at others? What the woman did was wrong, as you and I and all other humans do wrong all the time. She is basically no different than you or I -- we ALL do wrong.
Mendoza, I’m confident that if someone male or female took away everything you have in this life you wouldn’t be giving me your “I want to be like Jesus” rhetoric. I’m glad you’re a spiritual man but if you actually believe any of that nonsense you’re delusional. I saw guys like you in courtrooms and prisons…all about treating others as you’d like to be treated right up until someone rapes or kills a family member, at which time it all changes. Look around your house and then imagine that it’s all gone tomorrow. And after someone did that to you you’d be holding hands and praying together? I don’t think so. Read some Old Testament stuff…and quit pretending you can be like Jesus when the sky falls…because you can’t.

"And a man who injures his countryman – as he has done, so it shall be done to him [namely,] fracture under/for fracture, eye under/for eye, tooth under/for tooth. Just as another person has received injury from him, so it will be given to him." (Lev.24:19–21).

Reactions: GoHawks1996
The governor has the right to veto and he is the one that signs it into law. Oh, and by the way, not all Republicans voted for it. So keep digging….
Now you are really trying to dig out of the mud. The Republican legislature passed the bill. Who cares who signed it? I did not state that democrats were against it.
Just answer this: why do Republicans try so hard to decrease the total number of voters?

Last edited:
Now you are really trying to dig out of the mud. The Republican legislature passed the bill. Who cares who signed it? I did not state that demacrats were against it.
The issue isn’t even the Act, it was HOW it was changed in 2020. Things that were NOT in it when voted for were added and are STiLL in effect.

Governor Wolf and SOS Boockvar rewrote several parts using Covid.

1.)the deadline was changed from due on Election Day to 3 days after.

2.)ballots received without a postmark were to be assumed as being sent in on time.

3.)ballots lacking a verifiable signature were to still be accepted. This allowed ballots received up to 3 days later to still be counted with no post mark or signature.

I have a friend who was working for an outfit that was investigating the fraud. they were set to interview the truck driver and Barr told them to stand down. He was part of the call. the fraud was extensive and Trump lost by a little over 40,000 votes across three states.
Yes the truck came from close to where i live so it was pretty big news around here!
I'm thinking the cut from where he's at 235?, might be too much. I'd guess he'd be very competitive at HWT.
We need him at 97!
That is easy. A truck driver claimed this and gave press conference to a Right wing conspiracy group. This was investigated by the DOJ(Bill Barr) and the post office. Also taken to court by Trump people. Turned out there was NO evidence support this claim. Those are the facts!
Dude, you can not be serious? Have you watched any real news or better yet any of the Congressional oversight hearings? There is MASSIVE fraud, and I would say TREASON taking place!!!

Lets try this to see if you are 100% F-ed up? What do you think about the southern boarder? Lets get the thom view on this! This will tell us everything we have to know!!!

Other liberTARDS and demoRATS feel free to give us your views too? Do you believe the news? Do you believe the WH secretary? How about your man the residing biden POS? How about the DOJ, FBI? PLEASE I would love to hear what you all have to say. I mean they are giving us more of the "facts" that you all talk about right???

Yes the truck came from close to where i live so it was pretty big news around here!

We need him at 97!

Dude, you can not be serious? Have you watched any real news or better yet any of the Congressional oversight hearings? There is MASSIVE fraud, and I would say TREASON taking place!!!

Lets try this to see if you are 100% F-ed up? What do you think about the southern boarder? Lets get the thom view on this! This will tell us everything we have to know!!!

Other liberTARDS and demoRATS feel free to give us your views too? Do you believe the news? Do you believe the WH secretary? How about your man the residing biden POS? How about the DOJ, FBI? PLEASE I would love to hear what you all have to say. I mean they are giving us more of the "facts" that you all talk about right???
Undiagnosed and untreated mental illness.

Again
The issue isn’t even the Act, it was HOW it was changed in 2020. Things that were NOT in it when voted for were added and are STiLL in effect.

2.)ballots received without a postmark were to be assumed as being sent in on time.

3.)ballots lacking a verifiable signature were to still be accepted. This allowed ballots received up to 3 days later to still be counted with no post mark or signature.
not totally accurate. The ballot had to be postmarked by Election Day, not 3 days after. ballots without postmarks were accepted if they arrived and assumed sent by Election Day. These provisional ballots were counted

We need him at 97!

yes I have watched the hearings. Again ZERO evidence of wrong suing has been presented.

wow! Now you go to a totally new tact after being shown how incorrect you are twice. The deadline was not changed. They accepted ballots that had been postmarked by Election Day because of the delay of mail deliveries. The goal was to accept as many legitimate ballots as possible. Again why do you and others want to limit the votes?

Again

not totally accurate. The ballot had to be postmarked by Election Day, not 3 days after. ballots without postmarks were accepted if they arrived and assumed sent by Election Day. These provisional ballots were counted well after the election and had not bearing on the results.

We need him at 97!

yes I have watched the hearings. Again ZERO evidence of wrong suing has been presented.

We need him at 97!

yes I have watched the hears. So far no evidence of wrong doing has been presented. When the evidence shows up, let us know.

Reactions: HawkMD
Again

not totally accurate. The ballot had to be postmarked by Election Day, not 3 days after. ballots without postmarks were accepted if they arrived and assumed sent by Election Day. These provisional ballots were counted well after the election and had not bearing on the results.

yes I have watched the hears. So far no evidence of wrong doing has been presented. When the evidence shows up, let us know.
I never said anything about post marked after Election Day. I said DUE by 3 days after. Meaning received by that day. Meanwhile the original rule was received by Election Day. Giant difference.

Reactions: lookleft goright
I never said anything about post marked after Election Day. I said DUE by 3 days after. Meaning received by that day. Meanwhile the original rule was received by Election Day. Giant difference.
Yes if the postmark was on or before Election Day. At that time mail was taking 5-7 days to get there. It was important to get as many legitimate ballots counted as possible. Not a big difference. That is common sense, not fraud. Again : why do you and others want to cancel legitimate voters from having their vote count?

Yes if the postmark was on or before Election Day. At that time mail was taking 5-7 days to get there. It was important to get as many legitimate ballots counted as possible. Not a big difference. That is common sense, not fraud. Again : why do you and others want to cancel legitimate voters from having their vote count?
Nice bait and switch. The rules were the rules and the sitting democratic governor and SOS changed them on their own at the last minute. Considering YOU were the one that wrongly said Republicans made those rules I was simply pointing out the discrepancies.

From the article*, it would seem they were star-crossed lovers who weren't Trump fans, worked for the justice department, and tried to do their job as best they could given their circumstance.

*NPR is obviously only one notch below MSNBC where it liberal propaganda is concerned.
Did you really expect the CPB and NPR in particular to be in full support of Trump after he proposed to defund them and use the money for other purposes? Do you think that the military will vote heavily for Trump and the Republicans when/whenever they shutdown the government and do not send paychecks to them or their families but expect them to serve anyway?

Reactions: IRONBIRD
The governor has the right to veto and he is the one that signs it into law. Oh, and by the way, not all Republicans voted for it. So keep digging….
The Republicans help set up the mail in ballot system, but as you stated, they changed rules about the election in 2020 without going through the legislature. The Democrat controlled state Supreme Court did not side with any challenges to the illegal change.

Reactions: el dub
Did you really expect the CPB and NPR in particular to be in full support of Trump after he proposed to defund them and use the money for other purposes? Do you think that the military will vote heavily for Trump and the Republicans when/whenever they shutdown the government and do not send paychecks to them or their families but expect them to serve anyway?
Yes, yes they will.

We need him at 97!

someone think GIF

Nice bait and switch. The rules were the rules and the sitting democratic governor and SOS changed them on their own at the last minute. Considering YOU were the one that wrongly said Republicans made those rules I was simply pointing out the discrepancies.
Again you are not totally accurate. The PA Supreme Court ordered the change to a 3 day extension for mail in votes, not the Governor(he had no power to make that change). There were 10,00 ballots arriving after Election Day. Those 10,000 ballots were kept separate from vote tallies. Those votes were not included in the final vote totals. Again, please tell us why you and others are so determined to have legitimate legal voters not have their votes count.

Rhetorical questions?

I unfortunately expect mostly apathy from the vast majority in today's jaded age. For it is a time where corporations buy up housing, and most youth are quite anxious seeing a fate wherein they either die young or work into their mid 70s (neither of which they personally desire).

I don't see any politician restoring the '"American Dream." For it is primarily that dream which made America great in the first place.

For any who do vote, I expect their participation and support to be driven firstly by some passionate belief (a radicalization of sorts) and secondly by some petty self-interest(s).

Retired Seniors and Boomers alike will vote en masse seeking to preserve their 401k balances, Social Security benefits, and democracy itself.

Boomer Chidren may not vote at all. Instead they will silently wait for the day their parents' accumulated wealth transfers to them, all the while biting their tongue loathing the generation that raised them.

Someday, Boomer Grandchildren, too young to vote now, will rise to speak a more timeless truth. I am planning to live to see that day and dance joyfully as my aged body allows. A day when, amongst other things, immigration is again fully embraced.

Generally speaking, I think this pattern would apply to any who served, serve, or have yet to serve our country, be they public broadcasters or soldiers.

Last edited:
Reactions: el dub and Hawkgma
Again you are not totally accurate. The PA Supreme Court ordered the change to a 3 day extension for mail in votes, not the Governor(he had no power to make that change). There were 10,00 ballots arriving after Election Day. Those 10,000 ballots were kept separate from vote tallies. Those votes were not included in the final vote totals. Again, please tell us why you and others are so determined to have legitimate legal voters not have their votes count.
No one wants legitimate legal voters to not have their votes counted. However, many of us think that fraudulent illegal votes were mixed in because of all the vagaries and possible chances to slip fraudulent votes in. zYour chances of convincing someone that the election wasn't stolen is the same as their chance of convincing you that it was.

There has always been cheating in elections. You could say that Trump did not cheat enough to win and they can say that Biden did cheat enough to win. But one thing you cannot say is that the GOP tried to implement policies that made cheating easier.

Personal example. We received a letter stating addressed to my son saying that he has not voted in an election from this address in the last 10 years. About 2 weeks later we got a letter asking if he would like to be permanently and automatically sent a mail in ballot for the elections moving forward.

So they know he is registered and has not voted. If someone wanted to fill out a ballot for him at the county or city office, how would we know? It all comes down to honesty of the people involved. I personally know a guy who has voted for someone else. In Illinois, all you have to do is go in and sign a piece of paper and they look at the signature. If they deem it to be the same, you can vote. No ID or nothing required.

Many people do not trust the Dems. Many people do not trust Trump. If you cannot see how or why people would question the validity of the last election, you never will. I am amazed that you guys have not given up yet on this conversation.

Disingenuous....and why was it in front of the Supreme Court to rule on it? Who requested the change for them to rule on?

Finally, I NEVER ONCE said anything about legitimate legal voters not having their votes count. Hell, in this debate I never even stated I was against it. I was simply arguing against your trying to FALSELY claim the rules the Republicans are adamantly fighting against, are rules they enacted. Because, that simply is NOT true.

Now, if you want my opinion, I simply believe Election Day should be the deadline for ANY type of vote. I don't see why having s specifically worded Election Day being the actual cutoff is some conspiracy to disenfranchise voters. Specific deadlines are a major part of being a responsible adult. If I was unable to make the polls that day, I don't get an extension. So, much like sending your drivers license renewal in the mail, send it early enough so it gets there before it expires or drop it off at a certified drop box on Election Day.

Other than the contention on ballots being allowed past Election Day, there is no way to slant your argument in basically the other 2 parts of this 3 part debate. The other points of debate are EXACTLY about making sure they are legitimate legal voters in that there should be a verifiable signature and the post mark should be dated no later than Election Day.

Reactions: todiebyyourside
thank you for your wrestling talk. Are we sure he is even wanting to wrestle this year? I would think we would hear something along the lines of him being on the team in January if that was the case.
Yes. Also you won't hear anything for awhile. My guess would be after 1st semester ends

Reactions: Hawkgma
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT