ADVERTISEMENT

$1Million prize for the best idea...

Replace the role of the federal government with the father in black families.

The problem actually is black WOMEN not having any self-respect. Don't blame black men for getting the milk without having to ever buy a cow.

You guys know that it is the father’s employment status when the child is born that is the best indicator of absentee fatherhood, right? And that when one looks at thesis factor separately, there’s no difference in black and white absentee father rates?

An IUD is $1000 (at least that's about what insurance is charged. They also move (there's a picture out there that shows an IUD in a placenta). They're super great, don't get me wrong, but some responsibility needs to lie with the males too.

BTW, I've used that argument about not relying on people to consistently take birth control pills on here...I was summarily dismissed.

I've proposed an all-encompassing sex ed program, nationwide, that covers all sorts of birth control options, consent, bodily autonomy, healthy relationships, signs of abuse, etc...righties always shut it down because abstinence only (which doesn't work).
I would be all for it. Abstinence is nothing more than a pipe dream. Totally unrealistic and against our biological nature.

Has anyone tried banning guns or blaming white Christian men, yet?

How about we change the word "murder" to "work" or "going to the library"?

But seriously...a bake sale often can go a long way.

I do not see a problem with the young men in south Chicago.

I just see a whole lot of future wall builders.

When they’re done, they can tear it down and build it up again.

Fill all the schools with mean nun teachers like I had when I was in school and then allow corporal punishment in schools. If they can't raise them right at home a 60 year old nun with a ruler or paddle will take care of the job.

Fill all the schools with mean nun teachers like I had when I was in school and then allow corporal punishment in schools. If they can't raise them right at home a 60 year old nun with a ruler or paddle will take care of the job.

YEAH! BEAT THE KIDS TO TEACH THEM THAT VIOLENCE IS WRONG!

Step one is that politicians have to stop using the issue as a political football. There are some discussions that need to take place about the complete breakdown of the policy as well as life choices of people living in these areas. Any criticism is immediately labeled racist which is just wrong.

The solution has to begin with safety for the community. This is a problem where the solution may take a generation to fix. Make the kids feel safe to be outside and not get shot or approached by a dealer. That means a lot more cops or even national guard at first.

Giant electronic billboards all over town with a running tally of number of murders so far this year.

...to stop violence in Chicago.

$1 million for best idea to combat youth violence

CHICAGO - One million dollars is being offered for the best idea to combat youth violence in Chicago.

The University of Chicago crime lab is working with the MacArthur Foundation and Get In Chicago to find solutions for the complex issue.

Chicago has a higher percentage of young homicide victims than the national average.

The deadline for letters of interest are due on Monday.

The awards will be announced in May and could be up and running in Chicago by this summer.

What do you got HROT?

MOAR GUNS!!!

/thread
(Do I get my prize in Rubles?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT