ADVERTISEMENT

2 Louisiana HS students win math prize with "impossible" proof of Pythagorean Theorem using only trigonometry

Did you go after Tradition for calling the young ladies Oreo's. There is nothing in this thread that really trips my trigger. Until then mind your own business. Not everything I think goes over the line, I have a wide threshold on this forum, it is more inaccuracies, bad philosophies and going way over the line in how we treat each other. But like I said last week, I am stepping back a bit, because there is too many on this site who take it way to seriously, that includes you.
There is a poster or two here who seem to becoming unhinged. They are not ignore-worthy, but it is just not fun anymore. I am probably not going to be as active here either, except for the wordle, fever, and putin threads.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Did you go after Tradition for calling the young ladies Oreo's. There is nothing in this thread that really trips my trigger. Until then mind your own business. Not everything I think goes over the line, I have a wide threshold on this forum, it is more inaccuracies, bad philosophies and going way over the line in how we treat each other. But like I said last week, I am stepping back a bit, because there is too many on this site who take it way to seriously, that includes you.
What you have, is the inability to call out bullshit.

That took less than 3 threads.

Enjoy your vacation.

What you have, is the inability to call out bullshit.

That took less than 3 threads.

Enjoy your vacation.
Unlike you, I don't call out everyone, only when I see someone has significantly gone beyond those boundaries, including you who appears to be looking for a confrontation. I wasn't even involved with this. Why are you on tilt? This board is no longer fun, do to antics of several on here. You are part of the problem, I don't have the energy or ability to make a difference here.

Reactions: billanole
Unlike you, I don't call out everyone, only when I see someone has significantly gone beyond those boundaries, including you who appears to be looking for a confrontation. I wasn't even involved with this. Why are you on tilt? This board is no longer fun, do to antics of several on here. You are part of the problem, I don't have the energy or ability to make a difference here.
Don't say you are capable of something if you are not.

The strawman you created of me being "on tilt" is a childish defense mechanism.

Don't say you are capable of something if you are not.

The strawman you created of me being "on tilt" is a childish defense mechanism.
At no point did you call out the individual who told me I should have my license revoked, you didn't go after the tradition after calling these girls Oreo's even if it was in jest. You want a strawman, look at you who claims you are better but does nothing. Yes I have sat back and am not willing to be a hall monitor. Yet when you seem to be "on tilt" looking for something to be pissed about that has nothing to do with you. In that thread all I said is I do stand up when there is something that personally to me goes well over the line even on the liberal side. Go check that thread out again. I didn't say I go after everything. Yet here you are being a dipshit. Again this isn't fun, and you are the issue. I've been on this board 20 years now, there has always been up and downs and difficult posters, but this new brand is beyond irritating.

Reactions: BelemNole
At no point did you call out the individual who told me I should have my license revoked, you didn't go after the tradition after calling these girls Oreo's even if it was in jest. You want a strawman, look at you who claims you are better but does nothing. Yes I have sat back and am not willing to be a hall monitor. Yet when you seem to be "on tilt" looking for something to be pissed about that has nothing to do with you. In that thread all I said is I do stand up when there is something that personally to me goes well over the line even on the liberal side. Go check that thread out again. I didn't say I go after everything. Yet here you are being a dipshit. Again this isn't fun, and you are the issue.
I've told you where you can search for me calling Republicans idiots.

You lied.

This too shall pass.

I've told you where you can search for me calling Republicans idiots.

You lied.

This too shall pass.
You had 2 ample opportunities and failed . . . to me those are the issues way over the line. That is where I stand up. Up to this point I haven't seen anything. You are beyond a dick and just trying to be. I've lied where, please show specific statement where I have lied dumbass.

I was trying to take a break yet you continue to nitpick.

You had 2 ample opportunities and failed . . . to me those are the issues way over the line. That is where I stand up. Up to this point I haven't seen anything. You are beyond a dick and just trying to be. I've lied where, please show specific statement where I have lied dumbass.

I was trying to take a break yet you continue to nitpick.
"If I hear democrats say stupid shit I stand up."

This was proven to be a lie.

"If I hear democrats say stupid shit I stand up."

This was proven to be a lie.
Bull fu.cking shit.

I've literally called out dems a handful of times on here asking if anyone was going to point out someone being stupid.
I’ve stood up about excessive debt, cancelling school debt and going back to school during Covid, I’ve discussed encouraging free speech but not when it escalates to violence or anarchy. I’ve said Joe is too old but is better than the alternative. You can’t even come close.

bunsen82

HR All-American​

You are capable of calling dems dumb when they are being dumb right?
I go after dumb policy. I see nothing other than bantering. It appears the republicans started the pissing match if we want to be fair.

I very much stated what I go after clear as day directly after that statement. Again if you can not comprehend, don't know what to say dipshit.

I’ve stood up about excessive debt, cancelling school debt and going back to school during Covid, I’ve discussed encouraging free speech but not when it escalates to violence or anarchy. I’ve said Joe is too old but is better than the alternative. You can’t even come close.

bunsen82

HR All-American​

I go after dumb policy. I see nothing other than bantering. It appears the republicans started the pissing match if we want to be fair.

I very much stated what I go after clear as day directly after that statement. Again if you can not comprehend, don't know what to say dipshit.
And then I showed you actual examples of me doing so, something you don't have and haven't done since.

That's where we are.

And then I showed you actual examples of me doing so, something you don't have and haven't done since.

That's where we are
I told you didn't rise to my level, you never called out the dipshit that said I should lose my license or Tradition calling these 2 ladies Oreos so take your hall monitoring card and shove up your .......

Well added another to the ignore list, Whiskey there is no point in tagging me anymore. I enjoyed when you would talk about your family and few other items. However you are just not worth the hassle.

I told you didn't rise to my level, you never called out the dipshit that said I should lose my license or Tradition calling these 2 ladies Oreos so take your hall monitoring card and shove up your .......
If you don't see anything here that rises to youe level of dumbshittery you really are a brain dead lib.

Well added another to the ignore list, Whiskey there is no point in tagging me anymore. I enjoyed when you would talk about your family and few other items. However you are just not worth the hassle.
Welcome to the club. I don't even "view ignored content" on that one...

Welcome to the club. I don't even "view ignored content" on that one...
He was just instigating an issue. I wasn't even involved in the conversation and he started talking smack. Tried to reason with him be nice, but it just gets to a point where its not worth it. He is in his own world and in general just trying to piss other people off. I'll let him enjoy his misery

Reactions: NoleATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT