ADVERTISEMENT

2 Stories: Ed Horton

BTW, the poster who said Ed's father did federal time is correct. "Cornbread" was his nickname.

For some reason I think Horton and Kevin Gamble were working together post-NBA and there was a story online about them that talked about Ed's father's past a bit.

I always find it hard to believe that people find it hard to believe. Ed was 6'8 240 pounds. The only guys close in size would be HWs. If the guys were lower weights it would be like a grown man fighting children.

Fighting children lol...yeah you're right there. But man have you ever messed with a good wrestler? They are strong as hell and have them dang wrestling moves. How did the fight go down? Would love the details. I'm sure Ed was probably a very strong guy himself.
I asked Mark Ironside a few years aid how long it would take him to take me down. I'm 6'5. He said 30 seconds but that was partly due to the fact he was eating a sandwich.

Ironside quoted in a basketball thread. Awesome! Mark is a great guy. If you have never met him do so. He is very genuine and surprisingly free with his time. Very approachable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT