ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestlemania or women's college basketball?

You think the game was called well?

No, it was not,

Multiple WVU players would have fouled out had it been officiated properly.

By the way, this was not called a foul, lol:

Hack.jpg
Jesus if you watched this game and think wv got hosed you are an idiot who knows little about basketball or have a specific agenda. I’m guessing dam lillard didn’t watch but a few clips.
If wv hadn’t had two girls out there shooting like they were fishing they may have won with all the help they were getting.

Then why post the video?

WVU has played several games with big foul discrepancies. Play stupid games (overtly physical basketball), win stupid prizes (get called for more fouls).

Oh, and the CFB committee got it right @BelemNole

It was a request for videos of bad calls, so I posted it. But I knew how it would go with this group.

Reactions: BelemNole
Jesus if you watched this game and think wv got hosed you are an idiot who knows little about basketball or have a specific agenda. I’m guessing dam lillard didn’t watch but a few clips.
If wv hadn’t had two girls out there shooting like they were fishing they may have won with all the help they were getting.

The ole 'you know little about sports' argument, lol. There are actually very few people who watch games in a fair and balanced way. I don't. I'm always watching one side when it's one of my teams. It's like this for any sport. Political debates are no different. It's actually pretty interesting to me how a person can watch a game and see things differently. I remember someone telling me their team would have won if they wouldn't have dropped 5 passes or something. But the other team had like 8 or 9. @torbee should do a Tuesday about it. Maybe win a Pulitzer.

Edit: Nevermind, this has already been studied.

Bulldog, instead of using 'you must not watch sports' next time you should go with 'my subcortical region of the brain is superior to yours' 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
It was a request for videos of bad calls, so I posted it. But I knew how it would go with this group.
There are a lot of fouls in that video.

I’m an Iowa fan, yeah. But WBB is waaaaaay down on my list of sports to care about. Swear to God, I look forward to when I can stop faking the conversations with co-workers and family members about CC and this team. Her body language on the court sucks and her constant whining makes her borderline unlikeable. I will probably follow this team more closely when CC is gone because I’m interested to see how the roster that Bluder is building stacks up, and how these players respond/thrive without Clark.

The officiating in WBB sucks out loud. But it didn’t suck the other night because of calling too many fouls on WVU. They were making an intentional effort to body up, elbow, shove, etc. You can tell when a player loses control and tries to pull back from a collision. Those gals were looking for contact.

• Haha
Reactions: Bierhalter
The ole 'you know little about sports' argument, lol. There are actually very few people who watch games in a fair and balanced way. I don't. I'm always watching one side when it's one of my teams. It's like this for any sport. Political debates are no different. It's actually pretty interesting to me how a person can watch a game and see things differently. I remember someone telling me their team would have won if they wouldn't have dropped 5 passes or something. But the other team had like 8 or 9. @torbee should do a Tuesday about it. Maybe win a Pulitzer.

Edit: Nevermind, this has already been studied.

Bulldog, instead of using 'you must not watch sports' next time you should go with 'my subcortical region of the brain is superior to yours' 😂
It's pretty funny.
I'm watching a game with two teams I don't care about and yet somehow the fans of the home team think it's ME being biased.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT