ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NCAA Tickets for sale Thread

hawkman37

Scout Team
Mar 5, 2018
I wanted to start a thread for only discussion for those looking to buy and sell this years NCAA wrestling tickets.
...And go!

I have 4 sets for the first 5 sessions, and an additional 2 tickets for finals.
Please dm me at patrick.eastman@outlook.com or questions on here. All of these tickets already have the purchase fees and insurance paid on them. Thanks

I have 4 sets for the first 5 sessions, and an additional 2 tickets for finals.
Please dm me at patrick.eastman@outlook.com or questions on here. All of these tickets already have the purchase fees and insurance paid on them. Thanks

That’s confusing. Are you saying you have 4 all-session tickets and also 2 session 6 (finals) tickets?

Or you have 2 all-session tickets and also 2 tickets for sessions 1-5?

We have a few open seats in our premier club level suite. Cost would be $1500ea for all sessions all inclusive. Leave email if interested.

That’s confusing. Are you saying you have 4 all-session tickets and also 2 session 6 (finals) tickets?

Or you have 2 all-session tickets and also 2 tickets for sessions 1-5?
Yes, my apologies for the confusion. You are correct, 2 Tix are sessions 1-5 and 2 other sets are all 6 sessions

Reactions: ping72
Section 230 Row 10 Seats 1-3
Asking $900 total or $300 per ticket

Also have
Section 210 Row 5 Seats 11-13
Asking $950 total or $317 per ticket

I have Section 104, Row 14. Trying to sell both Thursday sessions only. 3 seats so 6 tickets. $330 total for all 3 seats or $110 each gets both sessions. Knuckleheads21@gmail.com

Last edited:
Session1 4 tickets - $40 each Sec219 Row6 Seat 5-8
Session2 4 tickets - $40 each Sec219 Row7 Seat 4-7
Session3 4 tickets - $40 each Sec219 Row6 Seat 1-4
Session4 4 tickets - $75 each Sec219 Row11 Seat 1-4
Session5 4 tickets - $60 each Sec220 Row9 Seat 6-9

This is the price I paid for these tickets the morning they became available. I just want to cover my cost if possible. Thanks

patrick.eastman@outlook.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Gobblin
I have 2 tickets available section 226 (dead center). $285/each.

Edit: SOLD

Last edited:
This has been such a weird year. Very early on it look like tickets were going to be super scarce. But now it’s definitely looking like the exact opposite and I’ve seen a bunch posted for under face value.

Not only is the secondary market flooded, in recent days I’ve seen from two different Big Ten teams who still had tickets available through their club or team allotment.

Little Caesars is not a giant arena (less than 20k). I’m really curious why so many fewer people are attending this year. Is it Covid? Is it Detroit? Did they just assume they couldn’t get tickets so never made plans?

This has been such a weird year. Very early on it look like tickets were going to be super scarce. But now it’s definitely looking like the exact opposite and I’ve seen a bunch posted for under face value.

Not only is the secondary market flooded, in recent days I’ve seen from two different Big Ten teams who still had tickets available through their club or team allotment.

Little Caesars is not a giant arena (less than 20k). I’m really curious why so many fewer people are attending this year. Is it Covid? Is it Detroit? Did they just assume they couldn’t get tickets so never made plans?
People are backing out because they think the Hawks have no chance.

Reactions: evashevsky58
But it’s not just hawk fans. There are tons for sale in the penn state sections, minny and Purdue didn’t even sell their allotments.

The arena in Detroit has fewer seats than Cleveland or Philadelphia...and it was very tough to get tickets for those. And that was with paper tickets so ppl could wait to buy at the arena.

1) Ever been to Detroit? It’s a sh*thole.

2) With the Hawkeyes banged up the way they are there’s no realistic chance of having a close, exciting race to the finish line.

When you add those two together, people don’t want to pay a couple grand or so to spend the weekend in the absolute worst large metro in the US, watching Penn State run through the tourney unopposed in the team points race.

In other words, if you watched the B1Gs, you already saw the nationals. Why pay money to see it again, especially in a town like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: kkhawk
This! I am a season ticket holder and twice when I emailed the ticket office asking about the possibility of getting tickets they told me I should look elsewhere. Well....last Monday, after big tens I got an email saying they had tickets available. 10 days before nationals! I had already canceled my hotel. What changed during that time? Hawkeye injury monster appeared.

Reactions: gbaby0629
Are Hawk fans not going to make the trip because we don’t feel they are going to make a title run, or is it Detroit? Everyone is entitled to do what they wish, however, I am confused about the attitude of not making a title run? Don’t we believe we have a better chance this year than we did from 2011 to 2018? It has to be the Detroit venue?

Our group is excited to watch live action of DeSanto, Eireman, Young, Marinelli and Kemerer make their final push for NCAA titles. You never know what’s going to happen, which is why they wrestle the matches. Yes, the odds are against us.
I don’t care. Go Hawks!!

1) Ever been to Detroit? It’s a sh*thole.

2) With the Hawkeyes banged up the way they are there’s no realistic chance of having a close, exciting race to the finish line.

When you add those two together, people don’t want to pay a couple grand or so to spend the weekend in the absolute worst large metro in the US, watching Penn State run through the tourney unopposed in the team points race.

In other words, if you watched the B1Gs, you already saw the nationals. Why pay money to see it again, especially in a town like that?

Of all the NCAA tournaments I've been to in the last ten years, Hawks were favored in two. (2015, 2021)

8 Tickets Available in Section 104 $325 per ticket.
This is below face value. topshotman1@gmail.com

Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 15
Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 16
Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 17
Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 18
Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 19
Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 20

Sec 104, Row 19, Seat 18
Sec 104, Row 19, Seat 19

Tickets finally got into a price range I could afford (I knew they would, last-minute), but too many other factors are stopping me from going;

1. I promised my local family I'd set up my home "arena" and they could come watch here. None of them are tech-savvy enough to run it without me.
2. My sister and B-I-L in North Carolina made plans to watch with my brother in Florida, and I wouldn't feel right going without them.
3. Being in Michigan, I'm worried about Covid restrictions, because they have been among the worst states for them.
4. Detroit is one of the worst urban areas I've ever been in (although it has been a few years). If it were back in Auburn Hills I would have considered it more strongly. We had no issues there, but I'm not a drinker. We got in the car between sessions, drove 5-10 minutes, and ate very well and very comfortably. Free parking helped make that feasible.
5. No motel reservations. This one is a cop-out because I have a friend in the suburbs there that I'm sure would put me up.
6. I just spent $1000 of my wrestling money on a new lens for wildlife photography, one of my hobbies.

All of you going, enjoy yourself and stay safe in Detroit. Yell loud, I'll probably be yelling at my TVs.
I'm looking forward to Tulsa and KC, and will plan for the last-minute price drops and not get caught up with other commitments if the NCAA keeps up their greedy ticketing practices.

The chances of the Hawks winning have no bearing on me going or not, they have won 17 of the 35 I've been to, and some of them we knew they had no chance. Not a fair-weather fan.

Session3 4 tickets - $40 each Sec219 Row6 Seat 1-4

This is the price I paid for these tickets the morning they became available. I just want to cover my cost if possible. Thanks

patrick.eastman@outlook.com
Updated:
Session3 2 tickets - $40 each Sec219 Row6 Seat 3,4

Section 119 row 6 seat 7
$400

venmo available or cash in hand as this seat is next to us (5 others).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT