ADVERTISEMENT

2023 WR Kyler Kasper, son of Kevin. Unofficially Visited June 7, 2021. Invited to 2023 All-American Bowl

How cool is this?

E3ZjH2FXoAAutFk

E3ZjH2GXoAcnA-k

E3ZjH2hXEAEM99R

E3ZjH2iX0AIcCIa

Good Gawd - checkout Kevin’s calves .... (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

Reactions: Franisdaman
As much as I want to agree...I think Iowas utilization of WRs will make the difference in where he goes.
They will utilize the receivers as much as most other teams and every team has that run/pass balance. The Hawaii June Jones offense isn't around anymore. Also jmho but wide receivers make or break their nfl chances at the combine. If you are good enough you will make it.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
He was never going to Nebraska.
usc is not the powerhouse it once was. We all watched the holiday bowl. They will always ride the braska train reliven the 90’s. Plus LA is a complete 💩hole.
Betting the kid gets a couple big hitter blue blood offers from the likes of ND/Bama/LSU/Georgia. Gut says if he goes B10 it’s the Hawks all the way. But when the SEC comes calling with the night games on national tv and those Georgia co-eds smiling back could anyone blame him?

Asu is a bigger threat for kasper. Odds are if Helton doesn’t live up to expectations either of the next 2 seasons usc will fire him. He’s not a popular choice among the alumni and boosters. After holiday bowl their fan base thought the one silver lining would be Helton would be fired but buyout and covid 2 things that have kept him there so far.

Asu is a bigger threat for kasper. Odds are if Helton doesn’t live up to expectations either of the next 2 seasons usc will fire him. He’s not a popular choice among the alumni and boosters. After holiday bowl their fan base thought the one silver lining would be Helton would be fired but buyout and covid 2 things that have kept him there so far.

I sat in a mostly USC section and they were chanting “Urban Meyer” at the end of the game.

He's not going to ASU; read below:

U of A is out of the question 'cause they suck.

He's leaving the state, just not sure if he's heading East, or West.

He's not going to ASU; read below:

U of A is out of the question 'cause they suck.

He's leaving the state, just not sure if he's heading East, or West.
Wow didn’t know this about asu. That could be huge for Iowa. Believe read earlier that kasper is friendly with lot current asu commits and players being local kid.

Also somehow I’m kind of not surprised herm edwards would try and bend the rules.

Last edited:
Wow didn’t know this about asu. That could be huge for Iowa. Believe read earlier read kasper friendly with lot current asu commits and players being local kid.

Also somehow I’m kind of not surprised herm edwards would try and bend the rules.
Yup...Herm's a phony, and his AD and Recruiting Coordinator are filthy. It's a shame this trio was allowed to destroy an otherwise reputable program. Recruits and commits have already packed their bags.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
If the Kaspers lived in Iowa I would say he would be a Hawkeye. Not sure he goes all the way to the midwest to a program that hasn't put a serviceable WR in the NFL in decades. Growing up in Az and growing up in Iowa are 2 completely different things. Ive lived out here for a decade kids grow up a lot different than Iowa. I think dad will want whats best for his sons future. I hope hes a hawk but if I had to bet id bet against it.

usc is not the powerhouse it once was. We all watched the holiday bowl. They will always ride the braska train reliven the 90’s. Plus LA is a complete 💩hole.
Betting the kid gets a couple big hitter blue blood offers from the likes of ND/Bama/LSU/Georgia. Gut says if he goes B10 it’s the Hawks all the way. But when the SEC comes calling with the night games on national tv and those Georgia co-eds smiling back could anyone blame him?

USC is a good coach away from dominating soCAL. It's an amazing school, but it's not in a the best part of LA.

They have a lot more of a winning tradition than just the 90s and 2000s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT