ADVERTISEMENT

2024-2025 B1G women's hoops.

amahawk

HR Heisman
May 1, 2002
It should be an exciting season. The new teams will make the conference brutal. The B1G tourney should be off the charts for women's basketball.

It should be an exciting season. The new teams will make the conference brutal. The B1G tourney should be off the charts for women's basketball.
Iowa, Indiana and +OSU have major reloading/rebuilding to do.

USC and JuJu will be the new darlings of the Big 18.

Watch out for Nebby.

Watch out for Nebby.
Agree, they lose Shelly but that freshman Potts I believe is a stud. Their center I believe is a senior. They return a bunch

Watch out for Nebby.
Ohio state is bringing in the #3 player in the class of 2024 next year. Rutgers is bringing in a Top 10 kid as well. UCLA bringing in top talent too and returns Betts. Michigan has two Top 10 freshman recruits. Illinois will also continue to improve.

Nebraska has never been really good but they should have been the past couple of year. They have some good pieces but Jaz Shelley was rly the difference maker for them in the BTT tourney. I won’t be shocked if they get bounced in the 1st round of the NCAA tourney. Theyre very prone to “off-nights.”

Reactions: letsgosports
Ohio state is bringing in the #3 player in the class of 2024 next year. Rutgers is bringing in a Top 10 kid as well. UCLA bringing in top talent too and returns Betts. Michigan has two Top 10 freshman recruits. Illinois will also continue to improve.

Nebraska has never been really good but they should have been the past couple of year. They have some good pieces but Jaz Shelley was rly the difference maker for them in the BTT tourney. I won’t be shocked if they get bounced in the 1st round of the NCAA tourney. Theyre very prone to “off-nights.”
Always the risk with shooting teams. A bad night shooting, it’s goodbye in the tourney. But if on they are a tough out.

Watch out for Nebby.
Really interested to see Britt Prince. Two years ago, it seemed she might be in Paige Bueckers/Caitlin Clark land as far as recruiting rankings go. But she has fallen in the rankings, missed some summer time with injury, and didn't make McDonald's AA. Still, Nebraska WBB is pumped for her, and Nebraska struck pay dirt last year with the way underrated Natalie Potts.

Really interested to see Britt Prince. Two years ago, it seemed she might be in Paige Bueckers/Caitlin Clark land as far as recruiting rankings go. But she has fallen in the rankings, missed some summer time with injury, and didn't make McDonald's AA. Still, Nebraska WBB is pumped for her, and Nebraska struck pay dirt last year with the way underrated Natalie Potts.
I’m curious to see if Williams gets fired. The two allegations about 1) her husband being with Love when he’d text Scoggins late at night to meet up for drinks and 2) Having the whole team slut shame her during a team meeting are so specific and so so so bad.

I’m curious to see if Williams gets fired. The two allegations about 1) her husband being with Love when he’d text Scoggins late at night to meet up for drinks and 2) Having the whole team slut shame her during a team meeting are so specific and so so so bad.
That's the feeling I got when AD left for Texas. Avoiding the Scoggins backlash?

She just got a big raise and extension.

Reactions: shikreto

Reactions: shikreto
Nebraska brings in Britt Prince, top-30 5-star player out of Omaha. Best recruit in recent memory. She will step in for Jaz pretty easily.
Prince is great, even if her stock has fallen. Not too worried about her future. I’m more worried about William’s ability to capitalize on it. I used to be a pretty big fan but she disappointed me too many times — missing the tourney was unforgivable IMO. She’s lucky she had the B1G tourney run this year or I think her seat would be VERY warm, especially with the allegations.

Prince is great, even if her stock has fallen. Not too worried about her future. I’m more worried about William’s ability to capitalize on it. I used to be a pretty big fan but she disappointed me too many times — missing the tourney was unforgivable IMO. She’s lucky she had the B1G tourney run this year or I think her seat would be VERY warm, especially with the allegations.
They were viewed as a lock going in. Some are a bit surprised at a 6 seed. Missing last year was a surprise for sure, but some injuries did not hurt. If they had missed this year, hot seat would have been there more. She played here so probably would get a longer leash like Frost unfortunately did.

They were viewed as a lock going in. Some are a bit surprised at a 6 seed. Missing last year was a surprise for sure, but some injuries did not hurt. If they had missed this year, hot seat would have been there more. She played here so probably would get a longer leash like Frost unfortunately did.
Without the run their seed would have been lower than a 6 and tbh their ability to win in the first round would very much be in doubt. Williams absolutely needs to figure out how to win the post-season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT