ADVERTISEMENT

2024 election theft plans

So we have to use a sliding scale on the number of folks involved to determine if we should place blame.

why not just admit that you don’t care if it’s a democrat
I do care no matter who calls for violence, but in Warren's case she was not asking supporters to physically injure people for the cause. I'm sure you will say Trump wasn't either, but almost every speaker at the Stop the Steal rally made statements seeming to call for actual physical violence.

January 6, 2021: In the morning, President Trump and his allies encourage his followers to show up for the protests over Twitter.

President Trump tweets, “The States want to redo their votes. They found out they voted on a FRAUD. Legislatures never approved. Let them do it. BE STRONG!”

“Today is 1776” tweets newly elected Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), who had earlier in the week made a video purporting to carry her firearm into the Capitol.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) tweets, “FIGHT. FOR. TRUMP.”

January 6, 2021: President Trump, members of his family and supporters speak at the rally on the National Mall in Washington D.C.

Donald Trump Jr. warms up the crowd, saying of Republican lawmakers, “If you’re gonna be the zero and not the hero, we’re coming for you.”

Rudy Giuliani is next. “If we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. So let’s have trial by combat … I’ll be darned if they’re going to take our free and fair vote…We’re going to fight to the very end to make sure that doesn’t happen.”

Finally, President Trump makes a series of incendiary statements during his speech:

“I would love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed the military, the Secret Service and we want to thank you and the police and law enforcement great you’re doing a great job, but I would love it if they could be allowed to come up with us.”

He directs them to the Capitol: “We’re going to walk down to the Capitol– and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.”
“You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”
“Something is wrong here, something is really wrong, can’t have happened and we fight, we fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

“So we are going to–we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give–the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try–give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re try–going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.”
January 6, 2021: Senator Josh Hawley raises a fist.

As he enters the Capitol, the Missouri Republican makes a clear gesture of support for the pro-Trump crowd.

Other Republican lawmakers show support for the growing protests. Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) states at the rally, “Today is a time of choosing and tomorrow is a time of fighting. Today is also a day of revelation and separation…Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass.”

I do care no matter who calls for violence, but in Warren's case she was not asking supporters to physically injure people for the cause. I'm sure you will say Trump wasn't either, but almost every speaker at the Stop the Steal rally made statements seeming to call for actual physical violence.

January 6, 2021: In the morning, President Trump and his allies encourage his followers to show up for the protests over Twitter.

President Trump tweets, “The States want to redo their votes. They found out they voted on a FRAUD. Legislatures never approved. Let them do it. BE STRONG!”

“Today is 1776” tweets newly elected Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), who had earlier in the week made a video purporting to carry her firearm into the Capitol.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) tweets, “FIGHT. FOR. TRUMP.”

January 6, 2021: President Trump, members of his family and supporters speak at the rally on the National Mall in Washington D.C.

Donald Trump Jr. warms up the crowd, saying of Republican lawmakers, “If you’re gonna be the zero and not the hero, we’re coming for you.”

Rudy Giuliani is next. “If we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. So let’s have trial by combat … I’ll be darned if they’re going to take our free and fair vote…We’re going to fight to the very end to make sure that doesn’t happen.”

Finally, President Trump makes a series of incendiary statements during his speech:

January 6, 2021: Senator Josh Hawley raises a fist.

As he enters the Capitol, the Missouri Republican makes a clear gesture of support for the pro-Trump crowd.

Other Republican lawmakers show support for the growing protests. Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) states at the rally, “Today is a time of choosing and tomorrow is a time of fighting. Today is also a day of revelation and separation…Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass.”

Ok, but everyone says “trial by combat” and brings their guns out in public with them and tells people they’ve called communists and traitors “were coming for you.”

Got anything actually noteworthy?

/s

Reactions: Joes Place
Like when Warren told her supporters to fight like hell on the abortion issue on the steps of the Supreme Court and then a man tried to kill a justice. Is she liable?
One man was arrested near the residence of a justice and you're pushing the story to he tried to kill him? Did he actually breach the gates of the home? Gain entrance? Draw and point the gun?

Reactions: Joes Place
One man was arrested near the residence of a justice and you're pushing the story to he tried to kill him? Did he actually breach the gates of the home? Gain entrance? Draw and point the gun?
The guy is charged with attempting to assassinate him.

Remember when Hillary blamed her loss to Trump on the Russians? Russia can't even get organized to take a small town in Ukraine but somehow was able to decide the outcome of a U.S. presidential election.

JFC.

I'm so tired of both sides right now.

It's time a strong independent makes a name of themself and win the next election.

Best case scenario for the country.

The attitude of a person ignoring, or oblivious to extremism.

The guy is charged with attempting to assassinate him.

You answered none of the questions.

So we have to use a sliding scale on the number of folks involved to determine if we should place blame.

why not just admit that you don’t care if it’s a democrat
Why don't you just admit that you throw out false equivalencies pretty consistently? Your second "sentence" is wrong also. If Democrats tried to pass laws that say you, Republican voter, and your votes don't get to count in the next election, I wouldn't be a Democrat. You're the one fine with the actual stealing of elections and party fraud. You tell us this every day.

6pljbSu9tp0f5lEW7LduQtPbVSsyVfYJTl-Ox6t5p-U.png

main-qimg-bdcf0477a9d412bb3d22851fd08b72b1-pjlq

Biden is at zero, by the way. Pretty sure. You like corruption and your boy DeSantis will fit right in with it. Criminals.

Reactions: DFSNOLE

Let’s get all these riot inciters in jail.
Yes, there are examples of Democrats using incendiary language regarding Trump and they were wrong to do so as well. The difference is Trump and his allies used their language in front of a group already angry about an imaginary "steal" of the election. The combination of the January 6th "pep rally" and the words chosen by their cheerleaders led to an unprecedented attack on our nation's Capitol building.

In general, we have all become more prone to trolling, threatening, and name calling. Everyone needs to take a minute and think before we speak or write.

However, after the last Presidential election I do believe Democrats, as Hillary pointed out, need to be wary of attempts by the MAGA party to manipulate election results.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT