ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Softball

Did anyone besides Texas have a real chance at Teagan Kavan out of West Des Moines? Was Iowa even ever in the running? She was phenomenal vs Stanford to take Texas to the championship series. Been phenomenal all year.

Last edited:
Did anyone besides Texas have a real chance at Teagan Kavan out of West Des Moines? Was Iowa even ever in the running? She was phenomenal vs Stanford to take Texas to the championship series. Been phenomenal all year.
Not saying I'm am tuned in to all the recruiting stuff, because I am not. But, I am amazed that I didn't even know about her? I'm more of a high school guy, but damn, would be nice to have her! 🤣. Would be a nice addition to the staff.

Others are probably more in tune with the travel only seen. Not to question her decisions, she is in a wonderful situation, and I am happy for her.

Different conversation to start... Could she have gotten to the same place with doing Fall Iowa Premier, and then summer HS? I honestly don't know. My kid was not at that level. I knew that. But I wish she could have played HS, and brought up the level of all Iowa HS play. There are many like her, so I assume maybe the answer is that she couldn't have. But I find that hard to believe.

Thoughts from you guys?

Iowa tried to recruit Kavan but didn’t get a seat at the table. Teagan visited Texas, Minnesota, and Washington according to what I saw on Twitter back then.

Reactions: MossHawk6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT