ADVERTISEMENT

4 University of Idaho students murdered.

23 and me, ancestry.com, etc. have been instrumental in identifying criminals who are not themselves in a governmental database.
They have to submit to those places individually. Then, I read that the process there can take months because it looks at DNA in the family tree and then you have to dig through the tree to find the family links to narrow down the perp.

They have to submit to those places individually. Then, I read that the process there can take months because it looks at DNA in the family tree and then you have to dig through the tree to find the family links to narrow down the perp.
Something tells me the FBI’s search and tech capabilities go faster than months…

Still following this case as it interests me. The cops/detectives are getting hammered for being incompetent. They have to know more than they lead on.
No, they don't. Maybe they do, but as someone who reads the occasional true crime book, some times they are baffled, baffled for years, and quite often so baffled the crime goes unsolved.

No, they don't. Maybe they do, but as someone who reads the occasional true crime book, some times they are baffled, baffled for years, and quite often so baffled the crime goes unsolved.
Agreed. The two little girls that were cousins in Waterloo. We head that line for months/years also.

Second police bodycam footage at the house from September.
Skip to 20:00 & 29:00 mark. Two different angles.
That was bizarre. Why did it take so long to answer the door and why did that dude who came outside have zip ties around his wrist? There’s a good chance there was some interesting (drugs and maybe sex stuff) things going down in that house.

Also, Kaylee (RIP) had quite the rack on her.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
That was bizarre. Why did it take so long to answer the door and why did that dude who came outside have zip ties around his wrist? There’s a good chance there was some interesting (drugs and maybe sex stuff) things going down in that house.

Probably some good old fashioned bdsm time.

BAU for no one to answer the door for the police

Latest updates from Law & Crime and discussion with retired Houston homicide detective

Good. Hopefully it's the right person. Traveling all the way to PA is odd. Hopefully we get some details. A wanderer, or someone connected to the victims?

Reactions: goldmom
we-got-him.gif

Reactions: VodkaSam
Good. Hopefully it's the right person. Traveling all the way to PA is odd. Hopefully we get some details. A wanderer, or someone connected to the victims?
I would think, connected as he knew the lay out of the house.

It will be interesting to see if he had any connections to anyone in house or any of the logical suspects

Kind of surprised if the ex was not involved
Extremely interested in finding out the connection here. 28 year-old Washington State PHD criminology student found in PA.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT