ADVERTISEMENT

6 players ejected in SEC title game

Demarcus Cousins Sport GIF

It's a real shame that a fight like that overshadows a perfect 32-0 season. Embarrassing for both of those programs, really.

Staley claims to hold her teams to higher standards, so maybe she should do that.
“That’s not who we are”. I laugh when people say things like this to justify their actions in the moment, and try to win back public opinion. Talk is cheap. Your actions define you. That’s not who we are?, GTFOH.

“That’s not who we are”. I laugh when people say things like this to justify their actions in the moment, and try to win back public opinion. Talk is cheap. Your actions define you. That’s not who we are?, GTFOH.
Agreed. If that's not who you are then that stuff doesn't happen. A better phrasing would be "That's not who we want to be".

At least Mulkey was sincere in her statement where she said "want to fight? come after someone bigger like Reese."

That whole incident wouldn't have happened if the 3 refs had called any and all of the crap that went on in the first half. When you see the trash talking and overly physical play, call fouls until it stops. I watched the game and I couldn't believe all of what went on with no calls.

That whole incident wouldn't have happened if the 3 refs had called any and all of the crap that went on in the first half. When you see the trash talking and overly physical play, call fouls until it stops. I watched the game and I couldn't believe all of what went on with no calls.
sure, the refs should have put it to and end before it started but dozens of games have shitty reffing every day and don't end in brawls.

Last edited:
JFC...Trash programs, trash coaches, trash players. Watch the narrative this week- the word will be "tough competitors!".

I watched a hard fought Iowa v Nebby game today, 2 teams wanting to win. I didn't see the crap I saw in the SEC game. I saw Nebby helping Iowa players off the floor all game.

Midwestern values. They're better than southern trash values.

Oh, and THUGS.

JFC...Trash programs, trash coaches, trash players. Watch the narrative this week- the word will be "tough competitors!".

I watched a hard fought Iowa v Nebby game today, 2 teams wanting to win. I didn't see the crap I saw in the SEC game. I saw Nebby helping Iowa players off the floor all game.

Midwestern values. They're better than southern trash values.

Oh, and THUGS.
Maybe you've never lived in the south. "southern" is not the major reason. I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT