ADVERTISEMENT

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex

image.gif

I’m currently looking for plaintiffs for the anti trad suit. Please respond here to join the class action.
I request a venue with restrictive smoking laws.

This explains why he’s becoming republican, where this type of action is the norm. Did he by chance grab her by the ….

Reactions: fsu1jreed
No, first you have to convince a lawyer that you have a case. If he accepts you as a client, he'll send a "demand letter" and the negotiations start from there.

I know a lawyer that made a bunch of money and now has his own practice just for fun...he loves stupid shit like this. Go Lawyering!!!! Post your name and address and let's get this started!

He’s guilty of paying her to make the story go away. Right?
What I think you meant to say was the flight attendant is guilty of accepting only $250K when, if real, could get millions if not tens of millions out of the billionaire.

Geez, with inflation as it is, $250K just gets you enough to avoid PMI on a decent house with nothing left over to furnish it.

Ah, he’s pissed about unions like all the other billionaires. Most of the money in the world is still not enough for those guys.

Poor belem. Never understanding the big picture.

Business owners don't hate unions because of money. It's all about power.

Business Insider’s parent company was once owned in part by Jeff Bezos.

Business Insider’s CEO Henry Blodget was accused of securities fraud and is banned from the securities industry.

Someone bought $3M Put option position today on TSLA stock expiring tomorrow.

Regarding the story it is probably at least in part true. The guy has 5 sons with first wife and another son with Grimes. He jokes about 69 and 420 as two things that “are pretty great you know.” He obviously enjoys sex.
He also wanted the model 3 to be named model E. So then he would have models S, E, and X. He’s a dork…it’s about the only way to describe him socially.

He does not seem to pay attention to any rules whatsoever ... anytime, anywhere.

statutes, regulations, court precedents, social norms!!

He is even out there in the corporate world trolling Liberals!

(This will be his downfall ... not any of the other stuff. Note that no one cared about the girlie stories until he started squawking about high taxes.)

He also wanted the model 3 to be named model E. So then he would have models S, E, and X. He’s a dork…it’s about the only way to describe him socially.
I must take issue with your point! It is not possible to be the wealthiest man in the world and at the same time be a dork.

Watch carefully and you will notice that instead, the factors and facets that you thought were dorky, will suddenly become cool.

Man that was a poorly written article.

Never heard from the woman this supposedly happened to, but it’s all coming from her “friend”.

Business Insider sucks
Yeah, even the "document" is something the friend wrote and signed. The alleged flight attendant was either never contacted or refused to say anything. So It's all basically second hand.

Jeff Bezos is a maniac and cannot stand the reputation Musk has as playboy billionaire. While he (Bezos) is viewed as the dweeb book seller with a failed space company.

Bezos’s other media outlet, the Washington Post, runs hit articles on Musk/Tesla/SpaceX about every 2 weeks.

Ever notice how poor's never get sued for "sexual assault"? Are poor people just kinder and gentler? Apparently. LOL!

Logic.

Does every sexual assault case make the news or is it only when a famous person does it? Do you hear about cases that don't make the news? Are cases you don't hear about still real?

SIAP but I’m thinking if I’m on a flight into space I’m going to have a pretty hard time (no pun intended) “acting like I been there before” and whipping my wee wee out just might spontaneously happen, no offense intended to anyone proximal enough to notice.

SIAP but I’m thinking if I’m on a flight into space I’m going to have a pretty hard time (no pun intended) “acting like I been there before” and whipping my wee wee out just might spontaneously happen, no offense intended to anyone proximal enough to notice.
Corporate Jet of SpaceX.

Business Insider’s parent company was once owned in part by Jeff Bezos.

Business Insider’s CEO Henry Blodget was accused of securities fraud and is banned from the securities industry.

Someone bought $3M Put option position today on TSLA stock expiring tomorrow.

Regarding the story it is probably at least in part true. The guy has 5 sons with first wife and another son with Grimes. He jokes about 69 and 420 as two things that “are pretty great you know.” He obviously enjoys sex.
He obviously enjoys sex? That rotten rat bastard!

Logic.

Does every sexual assault case make the news or is it only when a famous person does it? Do you hear about cases that don't make the news? Are cases you don't hear about still real?
Logic? LOL! It's called extortion. You can cry wolf if the dude is loaded with cash, but you wouldn't even bother if the dude is a broke dick. Somehow your "trauma" just isn't at the same level when there's no money to be made. Weird.

Jeff Bezos is a maniac and cannot stand the reputation Musk has as playboy billionaire. While he (Bezos) is viewed as the dweeb book seller with a failed space company.

Bezos’s other media outlet, the Washington Post, runs hit articles on Musk/Tesla/SpaceX about every 2 weeks.
All these rich dudes want to be considered Danny Ocean when in reality they are closer to Elliott Gould's character.

Reactions: BelemNole
Stormy Daniels is trending b/c of this and now I know that she is performing at a strip club an hour north of Tampa tonight.

Yes. If true, it is clear that this is exclusively something that plagues the Republican party as opposed to the morally pure Democrat contingent.

It can happen to anyone of any party. The difference is, the democrats speak out against this behavior while the republicans defend it. He's becoming republican because he knows he'll be considered a hero by all the MAGA nuts.

“New York and Washington, DC, Apr. 28, 2003 -- The Securities and Exchange Commission, NASD and the New York Stock Exchange — following a coordinated investigation of allegations of undue influence of investment banking interests on research analysts at brokerage firms — today announced that Henry Blodget, a former managing director at Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Incorporated and the senior research analyst and group head for the Internet sector at the firm, will be censured and permanently barred from the securities industry, and will make a total payment of $4 million to settle the charges against him.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT