ADVERTISEMENT

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex

Logic? LOL! It's called extortion. You can cry wolf if the dude is loaded with cash, but you wouldn't even bother if the dude is a broke dick. Somehow your "trauma" just isn't at the same level when there's no money to be made. Weird.

Do you have metrics on number of cases against rich dudes vs broke?

i believe this to be true but at the same time i think musk acted like a dirt bag, paid hush money then claimed it was a political hit job when exposed

that may be true but we still havent heard from the alleged victim at all. It is secondhand from a friend. Telephone game, plausible deniability by the victim and BI. Harder to pin on anyone. Unverified, no evidence. No one cares. Anyone who doesnt like Musk thinks it is true, everyone else skeptical.

This kind of story is exactly why the con artist got banned from the securities industry.

Also come to find out Business Insider parent company is heavily invested in Oil and Natural Gas.

Last edited:
2egbfa.jpg

It can happen to anyone of any party. The difference is, the democrats speak out against this behavior while the republicans defend it. He's becoming republican because he knows he'll be considered a hero by all the MAGA nuts.
Democrats speak out against it when Republicans do it; they downplay it when Democrats do it. Republicans speak out against it when Democrats do it; they downplay it when Republicans do it.

This is the truth that eludes 90% of the posters on this message board, and I'm being exceptionally conservative with that estimate. Self-awareness is a rare commodity.

Last edited:
Very strange happenings….

Lefties want the largest manufacturer of EV’s Tesla to tank.

Lefties say going to EV’s is critical to the planets future.

Guess getting Musk outweighs saving the planet.

Weird times indeed

??? Not really sure what point are you trying to make here. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump, or the Clintons joined Musk on Epstein's Island. I just wish that all the sickos who took advantage of those girls are held accountable (even though I doubt that will happen).
Billy was there many times, per the flight logs. He felt their pain, I believe.

Last edited:
??? Not really sure what point are you trying to make here. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump, or the Clintons joined Musk on Epstein's Island. I just wish that all the sickos who took advantage of those girls are held accountable (even though I doubt that will happen).

Guilt by association. That’s what you were going for right?

Guilt by association. That’s what you were going for right?

Look, you've clearly got an unhealthy obsession with Musk and will attempt to defend anything he does. I'm just saying it shouldn't come as a shock to anyone that a socially awkward billionaire would try to pay a flight attendant for a happy ending. Especially if he hangs out in the Epstein/Maxwell circle

im scarred for life. I need 700k for emotional distress.
After being exposed to this post I have PTSD. I need $500,000 to settle my nerves. But, I’d settle for a massage from the flight attendant.

Reactions: dgordo
Democrats speak out against it when Republicans do it; they downplay it when Democrats do it. Republicans speak out against it when Democrats do it; they downplay it when Republicans do it.

This is the truth that eludes 90% of the posters on this message board, and I'm being exceptionally conservative with that estimate. Self-awareness is a rare commodity.

When republicans do it, republicans don’t downplay it, they embrace it and treat it as a positive. It’s a weird concept to understand how republicans talk “family values” but then do just the opposite. Republicans talk the constitution and then try to overthrow the government and are proud to say it. Republicans are now proud to be racists. That’s the scary thing about republicans these days, they’re not hiding or downplaying anything.

Funny Musk didn't announce that he was a Republican until he was reached for comment about this story.

Look, you've clearly got an unhealthy obsession with Musk and will attempt to attack him on anything he does. I'm just saying it shouldn't come as a shock to anyone that a guy tries to buy twitter with all the corruption contained therein and he gets attacked because of it.

When republicans do it, republicans don’t downplay it, they embrace it and treat it as a positive. It’s a weird concept to understand how republicans talk “family values” but then do just the opposite. Republicans talk the constitution and then try to overthrow the government and are proud to say it. Republicans are now proud to be racists. That’s the scary thing about republicans these days, they’re not hiding or downplaying anything.
You clearly see the world through a very interesting lens. Distorted, but interesting.

You clearly see the world through a very interesting lens. Distorted, but interesting.

You clearly see the world through a very filtered lens. What do you think of the latest "replacement theory" that's spreading through the republican party? They clearly are no longer holding back, and in fact, the more extreme and outspoken, the more power someone has in the republican party. I wish I had a distorted view, but what scares me is, we don't even know all the crap that's going to happen in the future.

There's a theme going on. Trump was originally a democrat. Musk was originally a democrat. But once they experienced power and wanted more they realized they weren't going to get the unquestioning following from the democrats so the switched to republican where they realized the people are easily manipulated and becomes followers. Now that people have figured this out there will be more and more people attempting to do what trump and musk are doing. This will not end well for our country.

Last edited:
You clearly see the world through a very filtered lens. What do you think of the latest "replacement theory" that's spreading through the republican party? They clearly are no longer holding back, and in fact, the more extreme and outspoken, the more power someone has in the republican party. I wish I had a distorted view, but what scares me is, we don't even know all the crap that's going to happen in the future.

There's a theme going on. Trump was originally a democrat. Musk was originally a democrat. But once they experienced power and wanted more they realized they weren't going to get the unquestioning following from the democrats so the switched to republican where they realized the people are easily manipulated and becomes followers. Now that people have figured this out there will be more and more people attempting to do what trump and musk are doing. This will not end well for our country.
Yes Democrats are such independent thinkers.

Yes Democrats are such independent thinkers.

I'm not going to say democrats are perfect, but come on, the transformation of the republican party is just scary. They no longer believe in democracy. Jan 6th and trump tells a story of a party that is willing to lie, cheat, steal, and kill just to stay in power. trump was even willing to hang to VP. The republicans have reached a level of crazy that I sure hope we never see from the democrats. There are some crazy ass people in the republican party and to dismiss it just means you're a willing participant.

Reactions: eb05 and fsu1jreed
I'm not going to say democrats are perfect, but come on, the transformation of the republican party is just scary. They no longer believe in democracy. Jan 6th and trump tells a story of a party that is willing to lie, cheat, steal, and kill just to stay in power. trump was even willing to hang to VP. The republicans have reached a level of crazy that I sure hope we never see from the democrats. There are some crazy ass people in the republican party and to dismiss it just means you're a willing participant.
Democrats are trying to cancel Dave Chappelle. ****ing Christ dude

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT