ADVERTISEMENT

ABC News rejects Kamala Harris’ last-minute bid to change Trump debate rules, will keep muted mics

Trump's screwed either way.
Not based on that CNN "interview" lol CNN is getting brutally mocked and ratio'd on social over that pathetic display last night. Kamala and tampon Tim did a terrible job and couldn't even talk for 20 minutes.

Why did democrats insist on muted mics for the Biden Trump debate?

I'm mean, which is it? You guys are all over the place on this.
They demand the rule then demand it be rescinded then celebrate when it isn't like it's a win. Very weird and unhinged behavior.

I dont know why Biden’s people wanted the muted mic. Maybe they thought letting trump cut across Biden would make POTUS look weak?

In reality this made Trump look more disciplined than he was/is; compared to the previous debates that showed he was incapable of keeping his answers brief, or refrain from constantly interrupting others on the debate stage.

Maybe asked the legacy left wing media - like the NY Post - why they’re framing it as a loss, Northern?

I dunno man. I can’t do all the question asking around here. 🤷‍♂️

My assumption was because Biden is an older man who stammers and needs time to get out what he is saying... if Trump was constantly talking over him or harping on things Biden would have had a harder time saying much.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Did ABC confirm that Harris’ campaign asked to have notes available?
That's a hell of a back pedal, what they confirmed was it was the Harris administration that was actually trying to change the rules after the Harris campaign had projected it being Trump that wanted a change.

elmo-stare-elmo.gif

That's a hell of a back pedal, what they confirmed was it was the Harris administration that was actually trying to change the rules after the Harris campaign had projected it being Trump that wanted a change.

elmo-stare-elmo.gif
I’m not backpedaling at all. I asked for a source reporting that Harris’ campaign asked for the ability to bring notes to the debate. Is there a source confirming that or not?

I am aware that Harris’ campaign tried to change the rules of the debate and never argued anything to the contrary. They don’t want the mics cut because they know that Trump wouldn’t be able to stop himself from interrupting her and looking like an unhinged lunatic. Not sure how that is relevant to the request for you to provide a source confirming that Harris asked for the ability to bring notes.

Reactions: sober_teacher
I hope the first time she interrupts him he stops and says 'excuse me Kamala, I'm speaking (head nodding repeatedly), I'm speaking. '

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT