ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely disgusted by this board tonight.

Both sides have their nuts. Just like a broad sample of all America.

Some people can’t handle drugs, alcohol, gambling.

You can add social media and 24/7 News to that list. Really these new addictions are more harmful to society because it’s contagious.

A former President has just been shot. Let that sink in. Reflect on how deeply divided we are as a nation. This forum has, for the most part, become an echo chamber of social media sound bites where those who hold opposing views are seen as enemies. At what point will America say, "enough is enough"? Sadly, this incident will likely add more fuel to the fire.

Our country doesn't need two old men arguing about golf. It needs a unifier.

Both sides have their nuts. Just like a broad sample of all America.

Some people can’t handle drugs, alcohol, gambling.

You can add social media and 24/7 News to that list. Really these new addictions are more harmful to society because it’s contagious.
I agree, but recently the left went way beyond as Joe fell apart.

Clarinda seems out of his mind today.

A former President has just been shot. Let that sink in. Reflect on how deeply divided we are as a nation. This forum has, for the most part, become an echo chamber of social media sound bites where those who hold opposing views are seen as enemies. At what point will America say, "enough is enough"? Sadly, this incident will likely add more fuel to the fire.

So cool, today is "Trump's fault?"

Reactions: Hawkman34
I know.....it's babbling...

That's rich coming from a poster that many here, including myself, believed to be a Russian bot for quite some time. You had your chance to meet me. At the time and very near the place that you designated. Where no cameras are. I was there. You weren't. And you know, if you'd showed up, what occurred would have been entirely up to you. I wasn't even thinking about getting in a fight. And I was honestly curious if you'd appear. I think you're a sad, old man. Plain and simple. And I don't hate you. And for any time I've insulted you, I apologize. That's it.

Really stupid post. Especially the stuff about golf.

That's rich coming from a poster that many here, including myself, believed to be a Russian bot for quite some time. You had your chance to meet me. At the time and very near the place that you designated. Where no cameras are. I was there. You weren't. And you know, if you'd showed up, what occurred would have been entirely up to you. I wasn't even thinking about getting in a fight. And I was honestly curious if you'd appear. I think you're a sad, old man. Plain and simple. And I don't hate you. And for any time I've insulted you, I apologize. That's it.
Would you meet me in a boxing gym? I really want to show you how old and sad I am!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT